What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Thanks Black Dawg. I'm happy about the Caps. Nervous about the Ravens. And yes, I do have Monday off - yay!

Rick, Private Practice is a terrible show. It's amazing that it's been on the air this long :)

You are right that today is a very sad day for baseball...

Edited by ebk

Thanks Black Dawg. I'm happy about the Caps. Nervous about the Ravens. And yes, I do have Monday off - yay!

Rick, Private Practice is a terrible show. It's amazing that it's been on the air this long :)

You are right that today is a very sad day for baseball...

EBK I stronglly disagree that it is a terrible show. It is a fabulous show. Of the other few I watch are Revenge and Grays included. I dont know why you would not like it? You do not like Kate Walsh or Amy Brennaman or who?

I didn't realize PP was still on. I watched Grey's for years, and I watched PP occasionally, but haven't watched either in a couple of years. PP I just lost interest in, and Grey's was more a matter of timing. The episodes of PP that I watched always featured ethical dilemmas/lapses and unprofessional behavior, and I also didn't think any of the characters were very likeable. The characters on Grey's were messes in their personal lives, but usually they behaved professionally with their patients, and they were a lot more likeable.

Overall, much better writing and better character development on Grey's, IMO.

I didn't realize PP was still on. I watched Grey's for years, and I watched PP occasionally, but haven't watched either in a couple of years. PP I just lost interest in, and Grey's was more a matter of timing. The episodes of PP that I watched always featured ethical dilemmas/lapses and unprofessional behavior, and I also didn't think any of the characters were very likeable. The characters on Grey's were messes in their personal lives, but usually they behaved professionally with their patients, and they were a lot more likeable.

Overall, much better writing and better character development on Grey's, IMO.

Not recently at all. Maybe a ways back, but recently PP was far better

oh no! i always get a little bit back. have you tried paying a bit extra each week?

You can't Slave. I work for myself and Invoice a company who I do consultancy work for. I pay my own tax and insurance. I get a bill twice a year from the Government, It's not a major issue but you just have to be determined to put aside the 20% of your earnings for the tax. My accountant tries his best to claim for as much as he can but it's still not nice. But we all have to pay tax on what we earn. At least I'm not like a few people I know who don't save the tax money and now are panicking

You can't Slave. I work for myself and Invoice a company who I do consultancy work for. I pay my own tax and insurance. I get a bill twice a year from the Government, It's not a major issue but you just have to be determined to put aside the 20% of your earnings for the tax. My accountant tries his best to claim for as much as he can but it's still not nice. But we all have to pay tax on what we earn. At least I'm not like a few people I know who don't save the tax money and now are panicking

oh i see. glad to see you save though. :)

My 13 year old daughter (after I had knocked her I-pod on the floor - causing no damage whatsoever) screamed at me "Why don't you just die"

Teenage daughters are mentally, hormonally, deranged in every way. Try not to take it to heart, they do grow out of it .... eventually.

A mongrel bird got into my vegie garden and feasted on the tomatoes. Of course it didn't just eat a few whole toms, it had a little munch on one, then went onto another and another and another .... aarrgghhhhhhh

Time to bring out the bird nets.

A mongrel bird Whoopie? Why is it that when something gets in for a munch it ruins the whole fucking lot? Aussie Mongrel indeed!!!

A mongrel bird Whoopie? Why is it that when something gets in for a munch it ruins the whole fucking lot? Aussie Mongrel indeed!!!

Well my language was a bit more colourful than that, but you get my general pattern of thought.

I'll give you a clue ...... "You F***ing ..... Mong**l .... Bast**d ........ C**ts" :o:D :D

I'm such a refined lady .... hahaha

Well my language was a bit more colourful than that, but you get my general pattern of thought.

I'll give you a clue ...... "You F***ing ..... Mong**l .... Bast**d ........ C**ts" :o:D :D

I'm such a refined lady .... hahaha

C**ts :o !! Golly Whoopie. I would be in the dog house if Mrs CP heard me use that word. Still it is rather an effective word when describing Squirrels and,as it seems ,Mongrels

Still the snow is on the ground. No sporting activities this weekend AGAIN.