What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Livid? I can think of a couple more words I'd be in this situation. Damn, ledzepfvr, that is one big fuckup on their part. Your daughter better get a break or you might have legal recourse. Hope all works out for the best.

Looks like the rental company will give her a discount for the rental in a couple of weeks. No recourse against the realty company that screwed her up. She had not signed any lease agreement yet.

I feel a bit clostophobic and my living and dining room looks like it would make a good episode for Hoarders.

Looks like the rental company will give her a discount for the rental in a couple of weeks. No recourse against the realty company that screwed her up. She had not signed any lease agreement yet.

I feel a bit clostophobic and my living and dining room looks like it would make a good episode for Hoarders.

At least she got something back out of the deal.

Sounds like an opportune time to go camping in the great wide open? My best to your daughter and B. ;)

Having to work until late at night yesterday and today, causing me to miss out on a couple of shows.

Then, realizing I forgot about the Residents concert this past Monday because I was so caught up in work and shit.

Finally, I wake up to find that I forgot to log out of this forum yesterday.

Having to work until late at night yesterday and today, causing me to miss out on a couple of shows.

Then, realizing I forgot about the Residents concert this past Monday because I was so caught up in work and shit.

Finally, I wake up to find that I forgot to log out of this forum yesterday.

It seems to me that mine logs of on its own after so much time? I just bought a new router and had Netgear support do a few things on my system.

^^^

That's too bad...she couldn't have been that old. I always had a soft spot for "One Day at a Time". Maybe it was Valerie Bertinelli. :whistling:

Shows I'm missing tonight because of work:

Morrissey and Patti Smith @ Staples Center

2001: A Space Odyssey @ LACMA

Dr. Strangelove @ Cinefamily

Opening night of UCLA's Festival of Preservation premiere of restored noir-classic "Gun Crazy" with Russ Tamblyn in person.

Edited by Strider

Oh well: Injustice? Rash challange? Call it what you will, but today is the realisation that my beloved Manchester United were knocked out of The European Champions League by Real Madrid.

It was always going to be a tight game but after we went one up I really thought that we were in the driving seat. Until a very harsh decision by the Turk ref. sent off one of our players, to the dismay of everyone. I mean OK it looked worse than it was but was it a red card? No, I don't think so and neither did 21 players on the pitch and more than likely Madrids coach - Jose. To play 30 mins with a man down is tough enough, but against a quality side like Madrid? In fact this was a turning point because in the space of 10 minutes were 2-1 down and out of it. We had a fair shout for a penalty late on but surprise surprise the poor referee was blind to see it. It is not the first time this low life has courted controversy, especially against English clubs. To make matters worse Madrids winner was scored by Ronaldo - an ex Man U player, who got a great reception by the home fans. He didn't celebrate the winner, which was touching, but there's no doubt at all in my mind that the game was ruined by a ridculous decision by the referee who will not be welcomed back to these shores. Funny his 2 clubs he follows on Facelessbook are Barcelona and, yes you guessed it, Real Madrid.

Finally the weathers turned grey and wet which just about sums up my mood - miserable

Thanks CP, is a tough few weeks what with Mothers Day as well and my Brothers Birthday...

Aww those kind of days are hard I know. My Gramma's 88th birthday would have been on March 16th. This'll be the second one without her, but I just don't want that day to even exist anymore. Hang in there Fool In THe Rain 60 :console:

Aww those kind of days are hard I know. My Gramma's 88th birthday would have been on March 16th. This'll be the second one without her, but I just don't want that day to even exist anymore. Hang in there Fool In THe Rain 60 :console:

All good thanks april_lynn, baked her a cake and had a few Drinks in Memory of her Birthday.

I shall raise a glass to you and your Gramma on the 16th too...