What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

thanks jules & ally i'm ok, yer the Old Dear was a bit of a Party Animal.. :drinks:

like mother, like daughter?

my mum was very sporty, could play anything well. sadly, i didn;t inherit that gene. :(

what i did get, however, was her laugh- of all things. we laugh exactly the same - absolute full on, tears hysterical.

i wish she was still here so we could laugh together ... :(:(:(

like mother, like daughter?

my mum was very sporty, could play anything well. sadly, i didn;t inherit that gene. :(

what i did get, however, was her laugh- of all things. we laugh exactly the same - absolute full on, tears hysterical.

i wish she was still here so we could laugh together ... :(:(:(

Yes Jules i'm very much like my Mum both in looks and ways..

I'm sure that your Mum does laugh and cry with you still Jules, as you Guardian :angel:

Low-life jerks on this site. You win - yes, you all - MM, Better Emily, Del and all, whatever aliases you are here with now - you win the jerks prize. I hope it makes you very happy. Scouring around for my real name, sending it to people around this site, finding out one of my businesses, my address, my phone number, my daughter's name, and threatening to post it on here - and finally the lowest of the fecking low - looking up my daughter's Facebook page and stealing photographs from it to post on here in one of my threads, just to send me some kind of message.

What kind of absolute low-life asshole would do something like that????

And why?

Just because you are plain and simple jealous that I have a real-life friendship with the guys that you will never have, because of that you invade the privacy of a kid who has never had anything to do with you or this site???

You suck. You all absolutely suck and make me feel physically sick, but it's OK - I'll go back to my real-life friendships and you can go back to playing cat and mouse, returning day after day after dreary day of your sad lives to a site where you are not welcome and have been repeatedly banned, to tell us all about what your wife made you for dinner or to try to drag me into arguing with you by slagging off the football team I support. I'll go back to being personally invited to the O2.

You're pathetic. Just pathetic.

Morons.

Low-life jerks on this site. You win - yes, you all - MM, Better Emily, Del and all, whatever aliases you are here with now - you win the jerks prize. I hope it makes you very happy. Scouring around for my real name, sending it to people around this site, finding out one of my businesses, my address, my phone number, my daughter's name, and threatening to post it on here - and finally the lowest of the fecking low - looking up my daughter's Facebook page and stealing photographs from it to post on here in one of my threads, just to send me some kind of message.

And why?

Just because you are plain and simple jealous that I have a real-life friendship with the guys that you will never have, because of that you invade the privacy of a kid who has never had anything to do with you or this site???

You suck. You all absolutely suck and make me feel physically sick, but it's OK - I'll go back to my real-life friendships and you can go back to playing cat and mouse, returning day after day after dreary day of your sad lives to a site where you are not welcome and have been repeatedly banned, to tell us all about what your wife made you for dinner or to try to drag me into arguing with you by slagging off the football team I support. I'll go back to being personally invited to the O2.

Morons.

What an absolutly Disgraceful Dispicable thing to do to someone. Hope you and your Daughter are OK Knebby, after such a shock...

I'm sorry Knebby you've had to go through such bullshit. I truly am. That is dispicable behaviour.

It also pains me to know that Better Emily was involved...I knew about the others, but didn't know about Better Emily. I'll definitely be more circumspect in the future.

Knebby, I'm sincerely sorry that this disgusting act has happened to you . No offense intended to mods everywhere but when this kind of thing happens, I can't help but wonder if administrative policing on public forums can possibly be enough :unsure:

Knebby, I wish I could say it surprises me, but it does not. I am so sorry this has happened to you, I have a daughter too and it would devastate me. And although I know you know this, I still want to say it anyway, there are still kind and respectful people here. The ones you speak of do not represent the majority, I wish they had no representation here at all.

Steve

Thanks for all these kind responses. I wish it could change what has gone on, but at least it certainly makes me realise even more how pathetic these people are. You people with such positive and warm comments have had exactly the same dealings with me. It is the CHOICE of those fools to be bitter and nasty and engage in spiteful games. What a life choice, eh? Thanks again.

And why?

Morons.

I am so sorry this happened to you and was thinking of you yesterday. No one deserves this and I am relieved that Night shirt/bettermilly is gone.

Knebby, I'm sincerely sorry that this disgusting act has happened to you . No offense intended to mods everywhere but when this kind of thing happens, I can't help but wonder if administrative policing on public forums can possibly be enough :unsure:

The only real alternative would be moderated posting, meaning each and every post is filtered thru a moderator first. Obviously, the delays involved would negatively impact real-time conversations. Besides, the offensive post was innocuous enough that even if it was filtered first no moderator was likely to know it constituted a breach of privacy. The parodox of our time is that laws are for the lawless.

The only real alternative would be moderated posting, meaning each and every post is filtered thru a moderator first. Obviously, the delays involved would negatively impact real-time conversations. Besides, the offensive post was innocuous enough that even if it was filtered first no moderator was likely to know it constituted a breach of privacy. The parodox of our time is that laws are for the lawless.

Yes, it's a problem that seems to be beyond any moderators control but the nature of what has happened to Knebby is extremely alarming to me as I'm sure it is to many others..

And why?

Morons.

W.T.F. am I reading?

Knebby,

I am beyond sorry for this shit you are going through!

Inexcusable and it may be prosecutable, though I am not well versed on Internet law, but you know what? Somebody is.

Keep a journal.

This bullshit should NOT be allowed.

To the low life's out there, listen up:

You know where the most dangerous place on Earth is, don't you?

The space between a Mommy and her cub.

You dig?

Knebby, there's a lot of love for you on this site, don't forget that. ;)

Hi Knebby, I am sorry you've had to put up with this sh*t. It's despicable that people can't act like grown-ups and leave you the hell alone. The venomous actions of these people will catch up with them one day....I believe in karma.

Please stay on the site and continue posting. I always learn things from your posts, you're kind to others and a great contributor to the site. Missy

Thanks for all these kind responses. I wish it could change what has gone on, but at least it certainly makes me realise even more how pathetic these people are. You people with such positive and warm comments have had exactly the same dealings with me. It is the CHOICE of those fools to be bitter and nasty and engage in spiteful games. What a life choice, eh? Thanks again.

Wow. I came here to moan about work, but that's nothing compared to this. Truly sorry this has happened Knebby. I really enjoy your posts and the perspective you bring here. It's unfortunate that the bozos out there make things so unpleasant for the people who just want to share experiences and get to know each other a bit.

Take care of yourself!

I hope the lady and her family who were attacked are okay. Celebrity stalking is just getting so out of control. It's really crazy out there now.

You're not funny Del - get lost.

Edited by Knebby

W.T.F. am I reading?

Knebby,

I am beyond sorry for this shit you are going through!

Inexcusable and it may be prosecutable, though I am not well versed on Internet law, but you know what? Somebody is.

Keep a journal.

My thoughts exactly