What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

I know Kev, it is just unbelievable....What his Parents and Family are going through I just cannot Imagine, My Heart goes out to them...

I just hope that the Perp's have a Slow and Very Painful Death

Kate wasn't the soldier wearing a 'Help for Hero's' shirt and might be a *reason* for the attack?Maybe an inexcusable reason.

Damn it! :tears:

Kate wasn't the soldier wearing a 'Help for Hero's' shirt and might be a *reason* for the attack?Maybe an inexcusable reason.

Damn it! :tears:

He was Kev, it was not a Randome attack because of a T. Shirt, but planned as it happened just out of sight of the Barracks Main Entrance...

The Terrorist threat level in my area and for all 'Forces Barracks' has now gone to RED...

i lost my bus pass and it is such a pain to get it replaced

I lost my mind once and I am still trying to get it back. I think the cause was matrimony. Ah! I remember life before the plunge. I need to stop thinking these awful thoughts.

I lost my mind once and I am still trying to get it back. I think the cause was matrimony. Ah! I remember life before the plunge. I need to stop thinking these awful thoughts.

very funny! lol

• 3 weeks later...

I met a really special person at work. I found out he had a crush on me. I didn't really know what to think at first but we became good friends. Sadly, he had to move back home to South Carolina last Monday. I spent the whole day with him while I could & it was so hard to say goodbye. We've become such good friends I would actually consider us 'dating' when he left. Like I could probably see myself marrying this person. But, long distance just doesn't work. I've been there.

So like the old saying goes:

'You really don't know what you have until it's gone.'

And God, it's true..

I met a really special person at work. I found out he had a crush on me. I didn't really know what to think at first but we became good friends. Sadly, he had to move back home to South Carolina last Monday. I spent the whole day with him while I could & it was so hard to say goodbye. We've become such good friends I would actually consider us 'dating' when he left. Like I could probably see myself marrying this person. But, long distance just doesn't work. I've been there.

And God, it's true..

so sorry to hear this. just remember if its meant to be it will be

A bit late but on Sunday I went to my sisters for dinner - afterwards i asked my mother what time she was going home so she could drop me off the way . she said not just yet she was talking to my sister and brother-in-law in the conservatory , they had told me i could watch what i wanted on tv - so not having sky tv at home i checked out the music channels - i found the smiths live at the rockplast - 3 songs in my mother decides she wants to go home - me like an idiot just went along with it instead of walking home or getting an taxi home later

Edited by weslgarlic

And God, it's true..

THIS MIGHT CHEER YOU UP

ASK nothing more of me , Sweet ;

All I can give you I give.

Heart of my heart , were it more

More would be laid at your feet ;

Love that should help you to live ,

Song that should you spur to soar .

All things wre nothing to give ,

Once to have sence of you more

Touch you and taste of you sweet ,

Think you and breathe you and live ,

Swept of your wings as they soar ,

Trodden by chance of your feet .

I that have love and no more

Give you but love of you , sweet :

He that hath more , let him give ;

He that hath wings , let him soar ;

Mine is the heart at your feet

Here , that must love you to live .

Edited by weslgarlic

• 2 weeks later...

well, i've been moaning on sometime now about all my aches and pains .... sorry!

had a full body scan and blood tests ....

arthritis everywhere .... :(

shoulder, knee, ankle .... and my back! ouch! :injured:

gonna try using anti-inflammatory meds regularly for 6 weeks or so, and if no improvement, i can have those injections Ally talked about ....

wish me luck, i don't like needles much ...... :baby:

well, i've been moaning on sometime now about all my aches and pains .... sorry!

gonna try using anti-inflammatory meds regularly for 6 weeks or so, and if no improvement, i can have those injections Ally talked about ....

Sorry to hear this Slave. It is such a debilitating condition. You would think that in this day of transplants and the like someone would have come up with a cure for this?

Mrs CP has a little bit of arthritis in her neck ( due to her driving) and she took anti inflammatories and Paracetomol for a few weeks and some physio and it has eased. I think mainly it is now the summer and it helps in a way. I wish you all the best and I hope things improve for you?

Can't get an appointment for my regular blood tests next week due to "computer being down".....what the hell is wrong with good old fashioned paper and pen?? :soapbox:

Not to be too nosy, but did you ever get your blood tests? I'm on Coumadin and get regular blood tests myself.

I believe Rick can also give you advice along with Ally about back pain, Jules. Hope you're soon sorted out by the docs and on the mend from all of your travails and pain-free.

Good luck with the meds. Hope everything works out & you are soon pain-free.