What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

You can bleat on, on how discriminating it can be yadda yadda...but a lot of employers don't give a toss and get away with it.

I mean I'm pretty sure I've been turned down for jobs because of my long termed illness (even though you think you are doing the right thing by telling the truth). But I won't be the first and certainly won't be the last for that to happen.

So having rights or not, at the end of fhe day there are NO such thing as that, employers will look at you and think you are just another number (not saying ALL of them are...)

And do you think the government are gonna champion the causes of employment rights/discriminations??? I think not.

Edited by SozoZoso

I have my internet, landline and mobile (cell) phone with the same company, which happens to be the biggest telecommunication company in Australia (Telstra).

So why did it take you incompetent imbeciles over 30 hours to fix a fault in my area? .... meaning I had no phone or internet for that length of time .... aarrgghhhhhhhhhhh

I have my internet, landline and mobile (cell) phone with the same company, which happens to be the biggest telecommunication company in Australia (Telstra).

So why did it take you incompetent imbeciles over 30 hours to fix a fault in my area? .... meaning I had no phone or internet for that length of time .... aarrgghhhhhhhhhhh

oh that's bad :(

i have been with optus for years now. pretty good.

We think having fun with close friends is the best positive therapy right now. There is plenty of time to dwell on this in the coming weeks and months. Staying healthy both mentally and physically is the focus, and that means eating chicken wings every now and then too! ;)

:peace:

I have just spent nine and a half hours applying for jobs online, my two fingers (index finger on each hand!) are tired. I know full well that it will all be to no avail. I thought it was discrimination to ask your age, yet about 95% of my applications stipulated that it must be filled in. This country is SHIT.