What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

This is outrageous. If I were this girl's father, I would be enraged at this judge. Dallas judge Jeanine Howard needs to be removed, in my opinion, before she wreaks any more havoc in other cases. Unbelievable.

http://mobile.news.com.au/world/judge-jeanine-howard-sparks-outrage-for-saying-sexually-assaulted-14yearold-not-the-victim-she-claimed-to-be/story-fndir2ev-1226905281625

Not so much unhappy, but more appalled.

How dare you post this comment in a thread about a man who has just opened his heart to us about losing his son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree WC a disgraceful comment and worthy of his marching orders. Guys a prick

Just learned of a heartbreaking conflict of events happening next year for 2 of my kids; bad enough that I cried and now I want to throw up. :( Things can always be much worse but this really, really sucks.

feeling like a loser. . .

I don't know you, nor have I interacted with you on this forum, but I can tell you that most of the reasons why someone feels like you do, is because someone else has instilled those feelings into you.

Someone else has made you feel like shit!

Don't let them.

Fuck them in the face!!

Be strong, stand up for yourself and be yourself.

I don't know you, nor have I interacted with you on this forum, but I can tell you that most of the reasons why someone feels like you do, is because someone else has instilled those feelings into you.

Someone else has made you feel like shit!

Don't let them.

Fuck them in the face!!

Be strong, stand up for yourself and be yourself.

Don't mince your words eh C? Love that in the Aussies, they really do say it how it is :D

Don't mince your words eh C? Love that in the Aussies, they really do say it how it is :D

hahahaha ....... I'm just a softie at heart, you know that :angel:

But I am kinda pissed at the moment, so I let fly. Plus I love that expression. Saying it through gritted teeth is even better :witch:

Edited by Whoopie Cat

Damn it, just the mere mention of that name makes me blush :blush:

Ha don't worry C she knows who you are and is growing like wildfire. It's photo day for her tomorrow as I am snapping her every Tuesday. She will be blushing - but not until she flowers ;)

My PC fried today, hope stuff on my HD can be recovered. Thankfully my bootleg downloads are on external HDs. Still I'm going to have to shell out a few hundred quid for a new tower. Now if my missus will go halves I/we'll get an Apple Mac.

The other day my friend overheard a conversation I had with someone else. I think she thought we were talking about her because she gave me a look, but we were talking about some other chick. I haven't heard from her since. It feels like she is giving me the cold shoulder. She's a great friend and person, I love her lots and it makes me unhappy to think that she might be thinking I would say or do something to hurt her feelings. :(