What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

^^^^ Join the club, I have not received a penny since my work contract expired in January. You see in the UK,if you have never worked in your life you are entitled to payment from this government. BUT, if you've worked all of your life like me, you are entitled to fuck all. Great country we have here don't you think.

A buddy of mine's father in law has Parkinson's and he had to be put into a Nursing Home today. His father in law has been pretty brave about it but today when they took him into the place he started crying. It made me sad just hearing about it. sad.gifsad.gif

So sad. I'm sorry. :(

The news that those cosmetic, cartoon popsters One Direction have been caught on video having a Joint in Peru. This is as bad as it gets for us 'erbists. I have to seriously consider my position regarding weed.......

There, I have considered it. Pass the skins Mrs CP? ;):lol:

The news that those cosmetic, cartoon popsters One Direction have been caught on video having a Joint in Peru. This is as bad as it gets for us 'erbists. I have to seriously consider my position regarding weed.......

There, I have considered it. Pass the skins Mrs CP? ;):lol:

That's half a sixteenth of a degree for them on the credibility meter then, which gives them a total of a half a sixteenth of a degree of credibility.

Edited by JTM

That's half a sixteenth of a degree for them on the credibility meter then, which gives them a total of a half a sixteenth of a degree of credibility.

That's very generous JTM?

Thinking on that word "teenth". I remember, years ago, I was in the state of Munchies after an afternoon imbibing. I dropped into the confectioners for some torpedoes. I couldn't remember what half of quarter of a pound was. I blurted out "can have an eighth of torps please?" :blush:

Ha Ha I did the same thing in my local newsagents when I was a bit Chinese Eyed which brought on a fit of the giggles when I realised what I had said. Lenny the news shop owner looked at me like I was a right loony.

Yes, on reflection I have been a little generous to the directioners but then back in the day (1975ish) half a sixteenth was only a quid deal.