What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

my dog had to be put down today :'( she was 16 so its not so bad.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. My first cat died recently and i still miss her. I sometimes think i hear her meowing. But then i realize, it's my second cat :)

Edited by ~tangerine~

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that, ledzep45. :console2: She did live with a wonderful, loving owner, you, for 16 years. I send you my heartfelt condolences. :(

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. My first cat died recently and i still miss her. I sometimes think i hear her meowing. But then i realize, it's my second cat :)

Thank your kind thoughts Fan_s and ~tangerine~ :)

Saying goodbye to my workmates after ten years. :(

So I'll have to play..........

Yeah you guessed it, Ten Years Gone and The Rain Song..... "SIGH".

What happened mate? Lost your gig? Fucking sorry to hear that my friend!

If I might put forth a bit of advice, I'd say pour a pint, put on TSRTS (a live one) and dance the dance of freedom for a day. Whatever ills will be waiting tomorrow. Sod em! Thursday is yer day!

You and me babe! :drunk:

Sound advice my friends!

I'm going to check out a reherasal / recording studio tomorrow.

"Hey Elwood, we're gettin' the band back together!"

Its got cop shocks, cop tyres, cop brakes, cop engine, and the engine was designed pre catalitic converters so it will run ok on regular deisel. So, what do you say ... is it the new Blues mobile.

And I've got my geetar! Pick me up at I-15 and Tropicana!

Its got cop shocks, cop tyres, cop brakes, cop engine, and the engine was designed pre catalitic converters so it will run ok on regular deisel. So, what do you say ... is it the new Blues mobile.

And I've got my geetar! Pick me up at I-15 and Tropicana!

We'll be playing both kinds of music, Rock and Roll!

Be there or be square!

Tomorrow I start the next chapter.

To be continued.......

PS. I see I've been typing (rehearasal), with an accent again! :blink:

Abandoned animals. If people want to have a pet then they should look after their 'beloved' pets.

Humans are so disgusting sometimes. :angry:

I have always felt that way, too. If you don't consider having a pet a family member, don't have any, simple enough.

For the first time in my life, getting swimmer's ear. I should have known that water slides, diving into deep water, and doing handstands under water at my age wasn't a good idea. At least after starting antibiotics yesterday my ear doesn't hurt today, and the clogged feeling is gone. I'm glad it's a bit too cool to swim today, because i probably can't swim for at least a week (under water anyway).

Try putting on a wedding gown and dancing with a tub of ice cream! :D

I don't have a wedding gown...yet. :D And I've already ate a large packet of chips. That's enough for today.

I'd like to go out. It's a fairly nice evening (that's been rare these days). But I don't want to go alone. Everyone's abroad, or at least out of the town.

I don't have a wedding gown...yet. :D And I've already ate a large packet of chips. That's enough for today.

I'd like to go out. It's a fairly nice evening (that's been rare these days). But I don't want to go alone. Everyone's abroad, or at least out of the town.

Yet??? :o

I guess it's probably getting well into evening by now. Sorry. I guess now's not the time to tell you about the fireworks we're going to watch tonight. No? I suck. :(

I guess it's probably getting well into evening by now. Sorry. I guess now's not the time to tell you about the fireworks we're going to watch tonight. No? I suck. :(

It's 10 pm here. I'll be alone all night. :depressed:

I don't like fireworks. Though I wouldn't mind some good BBQ.

I don't know if this made me happy or not.

I bought Janis Joplin: Greatest hits today and it was incredibly cheap. That made me happy. :)

Then, right beside Janis' hits was Jennifer Lopez's album. The difference between prices was enormous.

I was so disappointed to see that today's crap costs more than something great and timeless like Janis. :(

I don't know if this made me happy or not.

I bought Janis Joplin: Greatest hits today and it was incredibly cheap. That made me happy. :)

Then, right beside Janis' hits was Jennifer Lopez's album. The difference between prices was enormous.

I was so disappointed to see that today's crap costs more than something great and timeless like Janis. :(

Don't worry Lena. It's just marketing. Greatest Hits albums in particular are made to fetch a minimal price. 20 years from now, Janis will still be getting 10 bucks a disc, and J-Lo won't have a "Greatest Hits" album at all. Just a forgotten music career and a really big butt. ;)

Not that I'm against big butts, but that's another topic.

Don't worry Lena. It's just marketing. Greatest Hits albums in particular are made to fetch a minimal price. 20 years from now, Janis will still be getting 10 bucks a disc, and J-Lo won't have a "Greatest Hits" album at all. Just a forgotten music career and a really big butt. ;)

Not that I'm against big butts, but that's another topic.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, greatest hits are always cheaper, but Elvis' albums, Led Zep's... were also very cheap. Everything great was cheap.