What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

My Mom died on Sunday, and my chest feels like there is an anvil resting on it. Does the grief subside? I hope so.

My condolences to you, DL! I am so very sorry for your loss! I love my mom immensely (I almost lost her, when I was 14 years old). I can only imagine the kind of grief that you are experiencing, right now. To echo the advice and sentiments of others here, time is a healer and the more you think about all the happy times you shared with her and how much you loved her and how much of love she showered upon you, the better you'll feel!

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Thank-you everyone for the out pooring of kind words. It's a special little family we have here. We are nearing the end of our funeral arrangements, and the service will be Saturday. After that I will allow myself a good sob, which I have been deferring so that I can stay focussed. Love your parents while you have them, and tell them that you love them as often as you can. Same applies to all your cherished loved ones.

I've got flu, well the early stages of it and I feel like death warmed up . I'm currently sitting here in my jammies with a huge bottle of lucozade and a ice lolly.

I had archery this morning, I couldn't shoot for toffee though, but then again

• 4 weeks later...

Always a difficult time Slave. Mrs CP's mum passed away when she was 13 and I have lost both my parents. Still think about them.

life isn't always fair :( Hope mrs CP copes well xo

I'm sorry to hear that STZ *hugs*

It's always hard to lose a parent, more hard when you were so young.

I'm sorry to hear that STZ *hugs*

It's always hard to lose a parent, more hard when you were so young.

thank you ♥

We just had to rush my Grandfather to the emergency room--we think he had a bad reaction to a new medication he was just put on this morning. Whatever positive vibes you could send his way would be appreciated....

All the best, Paul!!

We just had to rush my Grandfather to the emergency room--we think he had a bad reaction to a new medication he was just put on this morning. Whatever positive vibes you could send his way would be appreciated....

Sorry to read this, Paul. Hope he is doing better this evening. Positive thoughts coming from down here.