What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

This may sound extreme (or probably racist or Politically Incorrect or whatever) (quite frankly I just don't care anymore, because I am so sick of all the ugliness in the world of late!) but all these so-called radicalized Muslims (or any Muslim with so much as an inkling towards radicalization) , irrespective of whether they were born in the Western country their parents immigrated to or whether they were refugees, need to be deported back to where they came from! This might take decades but I think it's time given how these people are trying to turn every Western country into a fuckin' Islamic republic! I mean they immigrate, take advantage of Western hospitality and then they just couldn't give a shit about making a sincere attempt to assimilate themselves into society!

If this post gets me into trouble, then so be it!

This. Well said Emily.

the lack of bosses getting back to you to sort out to the crap...

Don't let that shit get to you, keep looking, and don't give up. There is always another path waiting to be discovered. It might sound silly, but it's important that you don't give up, I knew a girl who gave up, and it didn't end well for her so stay positive and keep on keeping on!!

Edited by Charles J. White

I lost 1,896 photos.

When I recently got my new phone, I still had my old phone with photos, contacts info, etc. Some photos I had managed to store away on my e-mail or on a photo stick, but there were still 1,896 on my phone...photos of various trips over the past couple years to New England, Houston, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Washington; many concerts and art show openings and family gatherings and parties.

Well, somewhere I misplaced or lost my old phone. I suspended my account and changed all my passwords, so I'm not worried about a security breach or anything like that.

But those photos are now gone forever...walking the Boston Freedom Trail and the Red Sox-Yankee game at Fenway Park, Newport and Jamestown islands, hiking the Pacific Northwest, old ruins along Route 66, my godson's performances in high school, my nephew's baseball and basketball games, my nieces giving me a makeover, and concerts and concerts and concerts. Four different Robert Plant shows, three Black Angels shows, two Brian Jonestown Massacre gigs, two Of Montreal's, Jason Bonham & Heart, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Rolling Stones with Mick Taylor, Tom Petty, Flaming Lips, Tame Impala, War on Drugs, Beach House, Mazzy Star, Spiritualized, Beck, Bjork, Aimee Mann, Miranda Lee Richards, Kurt Vile, Moon Duo, Alabama Shakes, Wilco, Dr. John & Trombone Shorty, Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings, Jeff Beck, Brian Wilson, VUM, Graveyard, Deerhoof, Deerhunter, Grandaddy, and Peter Hook & the Light.

It's my own damn fault for procrastinating.

Absolutely furious that a friend has advertised on Facebook my pixel art page without my authorisation in full embarrasing gushing mode.

It reads : "Thought I would brighten everyones day and bring some great artworks your way!! Awesome art by the talented Tanya Green, and privileged to say she is a friend of mine smile emoticon if you think her art is as fantastic as I do like her page, and maybe we can persuade her to sell some of these gems! wink emoticon feel free to share this post if there are people on your list who would like to see these".

This friend tends to be controlling, laps up attention when she goes into "organisation" mode and expects many pats on the back for a job well done. So in other words, after she has posted this, she expects me to thank her for advertising my product and she will get all the praise for doing so.

I have been advertising on Facebook about my page, but have been doing it in my way and in my time. I would have prefered if she wanted to advertise it, she should have asked my permission in the first place.

I am so angry and embarrassed at this, not to mention my mum who is livid at this as well.

Sending prayers her way....they say the Lord only gives you what you can handle. Having faith can be tough. I'm sure you'll give her something she needs, Kris, whether its word or care. Take care in this nasty storm hitting y'all!

Sending prayers her way....they say the Lord only gives you what you can handle. Having faith can be tough. I'm sure you'll give her something she needs, Kris, whether its word or care. Take care in this nasty storm hitting y'all!

I am sure I have nothing to offer her....just try to do the best job I can...I am not too proud to admit I sobbed all the way home tonight.

And this storm is ridiculous.

Well, I was going to say..

My cat was in my laundry basket and I was kissing her on her belly. She was loving every minute of it, but when I pulled my face away (she doesn't like when you quit paying attention to her) she scratched my lip and it keeps reopening every time I sneeze and when I eat. It really sucks. Love hurts. :lol:

But after reading geekfreak's post, it's rather insignificant.

Well, I was going to say..

My cat was in my laundry basket and I was kissing her on her belly. She was loving every minute of it, but when I pulled my face away (she doesn't like when you quit paying attention to her) she scratched my lip and it keeps reopening every time I sneeze and when I eat. It really sucks. Love hurts. :lol:

But after reading geekfreak's post, it's rather insignificant.

So your lips are really cherry red then? A touch of vaseline on the cut will stop it bleeding. Same for dudes who cut their faces shaving or when boxers have an eye cut

My kids school bus slid off the road this morning, luckily my kids were not on it yet. But there are a dozen who were on that we know of. Not good

Dear lord, I can't imagine the whirl of emotions you feel...relief that your kids weren't on the bus; horror for the kids that were...of whom some must be friends of yours. I hope it was just bumps and bruises and nobody was seriously hurt.

Why didn't they just call all school off instead of risking people's lives in this blizzard?