What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

May I educate Junior Chuck, the biggest cheating twat in the world:D

:hysterical: 

Don't hold back there CP!!  I told him and he said you’re correct. Mrs W overheard me and had a big :lol: 

Cheers

20 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I worked in restaurants when I was younger and its stressful.  I was a head cook at 3.  Its crazy.  So I can relate.  Hang in there or find another occupation.  Easier said than done I know.

Yep changing at age 56? Nott gonna happen.

On 6/27/2018 at 9:04 AM, chillumpuffer said:

May I educate Junior Chuck, the biggest cheating twat in the world:D

Ummm...am I missing something? Did you just call Walter, Jr. a cheating twat? 😩

5 hours ago, Strider said:

Ummm...am I missing something? Did you just call Walter, Jr. a cheating twat? 😩

Oh Hell, I’m gonna have to get him an account.... 

Edited by Walter

14 minutes ago, Mrs. Walter said:

From the Mom of Cheating Twat!  (LOL!)

873C5A13-D35E-493F-9004-5811EE348CBB.png

hahahahahahahaha

Hope you're all having a lovely vacation!!

On topic - I'm unhappy that I have to go to work tomorrow, although I'm off Friday, so that's something.

A reliable source sent me this photo the other day with a story about it. He left a lot of details out so I don't know the whole story but it kinda bummed me out.

This photo is of some freckles on a man's arm. The significance is that this particular 'constelation' of freckles became the blueprint of album cover artwork. What had happened was that the leader of a certain band secretely spied on this man and his family and used details of their lives in his songwriting and band art, all without them knowing. Ironically this man was a fan of the band that used his freckles as inspiration. To top it off, even when he bought the album and saw the artwork, he didn't notice the connection. He had no clue the spite and hate this professional musician had for him. He couldn't imagine that in his wildest dreams that a rock star was spying on him. He didn't know any rockstars.

Apparently this actually happened numerous times over many years where he and his family were subject to rockstar parody.

He was a teenager of 15 when this particular incident happened where the rockstar used his freckles as the basis for album art. He apparently had just started learning guitar himself and this new interest and hobby of his was actually the subject of one of the songs on the album.

I wasn't told who this person is or the band that used his freckles as artistic inspiration, so if anyone can make those connections for me that would be cool.

Additionally, when this person became aware that all these bands were spying on him and his family he started to fight back. This situation escallated and those musicians conspired to ruin his life and break his family apart. The resulting clash between him and a large number of celebrities left him destitute and hopeless. It took him years to get back on his feet and today he is alive and well and still rebuilding what they destroyed.

My sources are reliable, I mean, why would they bullshit me about this? We've known eachother for years and they never bullshitted me about anything like this before. Why would they?

So, if anyone can clue me in on what album cover these freckles were used on, that would be cool.

albumcoverinspiration.jpg

2 hours ago, Zepfan2001 said:

A reliable source sent me this photo the other day with a story about it. He left a lot of details out so I don't know the whole story but it kinda bummed me out.

This photo is of some freckles on a man's arm. The significance is that this particular 'constelation' of freckles became the blueprint of album cover artwork. What had happened was that the leader of a certain band secretely spied on this man and his family and used details of their lives in his songwriting and band art, all without them knowing. Ironically this man was a fan of the band that used his freckles as inspiration. To top it off, even when he bought the album and saw the artwork, he didn't notice the connection. He had no clue the spite and hate this professional musician had for him. He couldn't imagine that in his wildest dreams that a rock star was spying on him. He didn't know any rockstars.

Apparently this actually happened numerous times over many years where he and his family were subject to rockstar parody.

He was a teenager of 15 when this particular incident happened where the rockstar used his freckles as the basis for album art. He apparently had just started learning guitar himself and this new interest and hobby of his was actually the subject of one of the songs on the album.

I wasn't told who this person is or the band that used his freckles as artistic inspiration, so if anyone can make those connections for me that would be cool.

Additionally, when this person became aware that all these bands were spying on him and his family he started to fight back. This situation escallated and those musicians conspired to ruin his life and break his family apart. The resulting clash between him and a large number of celebrities left him destitute and hopeless. It took him years to get back on his feet and today he is alive and well and still rebuilding what they destroyed.

My sources are reliable, I mean, why would they bullshit me about this? We've known eachother for years and they never bullshitted me about anything like this before. Why would they?

So, if anyone can clue me in on what album cover these freckles were used on, that would be cool.

Paranoid delusion or complete bollox imo… Both even..

Edited by JTM

6 hours ago, Zepfan2001 said:

R-1036570-1339138182-7762.jpeg.jpg.35c6fcce39f745c9875521f53d3da51e.jpg

On 07/05/2018 at 9:04 AM, Strider said:

R-1036570-1339138182-7762.jpeg.jpg.35c6fcce39f745c9875521f53d3da51e.jpg

The mathematical parallels with this album cover and this photo sent to me are quickly aparent but this Pink Floyd tribute was released in 1977, years before this person was born. The letter described the album cover parody being published and marketed in 1997. Thanks though.

17 minutes ago, Walter said:

Coming home from vacation to find a power surge has taken a TV set, the internet connection, exterior landscape lighting and one of the garage doors. Oh well.

You have my deepest sympathies!  That is my second biggest fear - even though I have my TV and computer on a power surge protector.  My number one fear is coming back to a broken water pipe!

43 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

You have my deepest sympathies!  That is my second biggest fear - even though I have my TV and computer on a power surge protector.  My number one fear is coming back to a broken water pipe!

Yeah the tv was on a protector, rocketfish, and they are investigating it for possible replacement. The three upstairs had no effects from it.  Our next door neighbor lost her tv too, but it wasn’t on a surge protector - but it was still under warranty. Thankfully for her. 

There have been many poor decisions made by American Presidents throughout history. Actions taken, legal and illegal, that have embarrassed the U.S. and had long-lasting repercussions.

But watching Trump lick the boot of Putin today has to rank as one of the worst displays by an American President in my lifetime. Today's Trump-Putin press conference was almost surreal in how thoroughly Trump is submissive to Putin. It was an outright joke...especially coming so soon after Trump's rude behaviour towards our NATO allies.

These years be remembered as low points in U.S. presidential history. It is up to Republicans and Democrats alike to stop bickering and reclaim their soul and integrity. This is not a partisan issue of left or right....it's an American issue. Our country is being led by a charlatan of historical imcompetence.

I can't wait to see how Trump's lapdogs Hannity and Tucker spin this.

Edited by Strider

1 hour ago, Strider said:

There have been many poor decisions made by American Presidents throughout history. Actions taken, legal and illegal, that have embarrassed the U.S. and had long-lasting repercussions.

But watching Trump lick the boot of Putin today has to rank as one of the worst displays by an American President in my lifetime. Today's Trump-Putin press conference was almost surreal in how thoroughly Trump is submissive to Putin. It was an outright joke...especially coming so soon after Trump's rude behaviour towards our NATO allies.

These years be remembered as low points in U.S. presidential history. It is up to Republicans and Democrats alike to stop bickering and reclaim their soul and integrity. This is not a partisan issue of left or right....it's an American issue. Our country is being led by a charlatan of historical imcompetence.

:bravo: 

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Strider you need to put down the reefer and turn down the volume on your Greatful Dead album, are you serious??  What about Obama sending a plane load of cash to the Iranians in the middle of the night? What about Hillary and her Toys R Us "reset button"?  Uh... Lyndon Johnson... never heard the name before?

Who cares if the Russians spied on us, isnt that therr job? Didn't Obama spy on Merkle? You are just butt hurt because Hillary lost because HALF of America hate her. Apperently a lot of democrats too. How is that Putin's fault? Hillary couldn't beat Obama. Hillary was hated when she was Bill's wife and it was her fault democrats lost control of congress when Bill Clinton was president because she couldn't shut her big mouth.

Putin is a thug and a good leader at the same time. He hasn't done any dirty tricks that Churchill or FDR never did. Putin is the leader of the nation with the 2nd most powerful nuke aresenal.  You don't just wag your finger at them and expect to make any progress.  When was the last time Russians flew airplanes into our buildings Strder?  Only people whining about what Trump did today are swamp dwellers. Democrat and Republican swam dwellers.

1 hour ago, Walter said:

:bravo: 

^^^^

in·sip·id
inˈsipid/
adjective
adjective: insipid
  1. lacking flavor.
    "mugs of insipid coffee"
    synonyms: tasteless, flavorless, bland, weak, wishy-washy; More
    unappetizing, unpalatable
    "insipid coffee"
    antonyms: tasty
    • lacking vigor or interest.
      "many artists continued to churn out insipid, shallow works"
      synonyms: unimaginative, uninspired, uninspiring, characterless, flat, uninteresting, lackluster, dull, drab, boring, dry, humdrum, ho-hum, monochrome, tedious, uneventful, run-of-the-mill, commonplace, pedestrian, trite, tired, hackneyed, stale, lame, wishy-washy, colorless, anemic, lifeless