What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

On 3/15/2019 at 2:55 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

I was laid-off today. 

So sorry to read that!  We've all been through it, but that doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you.  I'll keep you in my prayers and I have no doubt you'll find a position you want soon!

44 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

So sorry to read that!  We've all been through it, but that doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you.  I'll keep you in my prayers and I have no doubt you'll find a position you want soon!

Thanks, Stryder. Very kind of you! I need some divine light and positive energy in my life, right now!

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

11 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Thanks, Stryder. Very kind of you! I need some divine light and positive energy in my life, right now!

I don't know about that, you always seem to be a very positive person on here.  And with that attitude, you'll find something soon! 

5 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I don't know about that, you always seem to be a very positive person on here.  And with that attitude, you'll find something soon! 

Thanks, Stryder but I have unfortunately been guilty of horrible behaviour like bitching, moaning and whining. I have made mistakes and now I am determined to correct my attitude. I have had a little time to reflect and I have come to realize some things.  

13 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Thanks, Stryder but I have unfortunately been guilty of horrible behaviour like bitching, moaning and whining. I have made mistakes and now I am determined to correct my attitude. I have had a little time to reflect and I have come to realize some things.  

It's always easiest to see the negative when you are down.  And you are guilty of being human...nothing more.  Hang in there, your positive attitude is just in the shadows, it will return.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh My God! The Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris is fully engulfed in flames! This is an historic loss of epic proportions!

There is ongoing renovation which may have sparked the fire.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190415-fire-paris-france-notre-dame-cathedral

3 hours ago, Freeyyaa said:

I think it was an arson.

A good chance it may have been. There is a lot of hate by some people in that country against the culture and traditions of the French people sad to say.

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2018 at 1:44 PM, Strider said:

Same old, same old.

Before your edited quote, you stated how horrible it was to NOT believe in US intelligence. 

Just wondering if you still believe in Clapper, McCabe, Weissman, Comey, and Brennen as you did last year when you condemned a US President for not taking the bait?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

As far as Climate change being a "hoax", I think you should get your science information from scientists not politicians.

And yet the same people that have the gall to call us "science deniers" on climate change buy into the transgenders in women's sports nonsense. They preach at us and they are confused about which bathroom to use.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/transgender-cyclist-rachel-mckinnon-dominates-as-competitors-raise-questions/

If this continues unabated, women's sports will just disappear. Males have a natural physical advantage over females. But if men can be women and women can be men why should there even be men's and women's sports in the first place?  Totally insane, but that's the state of our society these days.

My neighbor has been dicking me around for 6 months now.  Puts up two camera's that do not move, stationary, but with motion detectors.  One is pointed in front of place and other in the back.  Can only see above my bird feeder house.  BUT, I asked him over and over for the software.  Lame excuse after lame excuse.  Amazon fucking box's coming every damn day.  I am going to put on a Scream mask and get some green slime spray and fix his ass

On 10/22/2019 at 12:46 AM, cryingbluerain said:

And yet the same people that have the gall to call us "science deniers" on climate change buy into the transgenders in women's sports nonsense. They preach at us and they are confused about which bathroom to use.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/transgender-cyclist-rachel-mckinnon-dominates-as-competitors-raise-questions/

If this continues unabated, women's sports will just disappear. Males have a natural physical advantage over females. But if men can be women and women can be men why should there even be men's and women's sports in the first place?  Totally insane, but that's the state of our society these days.

Have to agree with you on this (transgender in sports) as eventually the money will win out and we will have teams dominated by transgenders. I would also not be surprised within a decade or so some jackass throwing around the idea of "augments" if I can use a Star Trek term. That is, humans bred for sports which would be a hybrid of a man & woman. A mans strength & speed matched with a woman's greater flexibility and endurance.

If anyone thinks this could not happen just look back in time a few centuries and study the Castrati. A pre-science solution to combine the power of the male voice with the female register and timbre.

They need to make some serious rules and now. Only natural born women should be in womens sports and vice versa.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:04 PM, kipper said:

No citizenship question on the 2020 census per the latest court ruling

If America ever has it's own version of Brexit we will be having a civil war

The reason for this is obvious as the census must count ALL people, not just citizens for the purpose of accurate allocation of funds to states. Having a citizenship question on the census would defeat the very purpose of the census in the first place. That and it comes a bit too close to the fascist or communist "list making" by the government.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Strider said:

Saying goodbye to my favourite bartender. This is his last weekend working. He's moving to San Francisco with his family. Spent last night getting hammered as he wouldn't stop pouring me drinks. 

Well Sean I cannot see you sitting on a bar stool spilling your life story to anyone.  But if I am wrong on this, what is your drink of choice?  And SF?  Really?  You make it sound far away!  Now where I live is far away.

ps  Should add the Raiders performance to what made you un happy.  Pathetic

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

• 3 weeks later...