Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Rover

What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

On 3/15/2019 at 2:55 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

I was laid-off today. 

So sorry to read that!  We've all been through it, but that doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you.  I'll keep you in my prayers and I have no doubt you'll find a position you want soon!

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

So sorry to read that!  We've all been through it, but that doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you.  I'll keep you in my prayers and I have no doubt you'll find a position you want soon!

Thanks, Stryder. Very kind of you! I need some divine light and positive energy in my life, right now!

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

11 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Thanks, Stryder. Very kind of you! I need some divine light and positive energy in my life, right now!

I don't know about that, you always seem to be a very positive person on here.  And with that attitude, you'll find something soon! 

5 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I don't know about that, you always seem to be a very positive person on here.  And with that attitude, you'll find something soon! 

Thanks, Stryder but I have unfortunately been guilty of horrible behaviour like bitching, moaning and whining. I have made mistakes and now I am determined to correct my attitude. I have had a little time to reflect and I have come to realize some things.  

13 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Thanks, Stryder but I have unfortunately been guilty of horrible behaviour like bitching, moaning and whining. I have made mistakes and now I am determined to correct my attitude. I have had a little time to reflect and I have come to realize some things.  

It's always easiest to see the negative when you are down.  And you are guilty of being human...nothing more.  Hang in there, your positive attitude is just in the shadows, it will return.

Oh My God! The Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris is fully engulfed in flames! This is an historic loss of epic proportions!

There is ongoing renovation which may have sparked the fire.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190415-fire-paris-france-notre-dame-cathedral

3 hours ago, Freeyyaa said:

I think it was an arson.

A good chance it may have been. There is a lot of hate by some people in that country against the culture and traditions of the French people sad to say.

Got busted for doing 57 in a 35 lol. Officer asked if there was a reason I was going so fast. "I don't know sir, what would you consider a good reason?"

9 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I don't know sir, what would you consider a good reason?

I hope you actually said that. It's GOLD.

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I hope you actually said that. It's GOLD.

I couldn't press my luck considering I could've lost my license. I ended up with a $50 citation. He was actually pretty nice about it.

On 7/19/2018 at 1:44 PM, Strider said:

Same old, same old.

Before your edited quote, you stated how horrible it was to NOT believe in US intelligence. 

Just wondering if you still believe in Clapper, McCabe, Weissman, Comey, and Brennen as you did last year when you condemned a US President for not taking the bait?

No citizenship question on the 2020 census per the latest court ruling

If America ever has it's own version of Brexit we will be having a civil war