What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

My cat has fleas plenty and nothing prevents them, not even Frontline.

I bath her in dish soap in the bathroom sink and hold her by the loose skin on the back of the neck. She doesn`t fight it then.

Oh poor cat :( she probably gave up. I bathed my cat with chamomile shampoo. I know, torture. I am a sadist. But she likes chamomile and her fur is shiny. :D

Tell my about it.

S6300748.jpg

She ran out through the out door and I haven't seen her for hours.

Oh dear; they do get really po'd about that, don't they? :( I hope she will be back soon!

Edited by Virginia

Our cat never even went outside; he caught them from our dog (who did go outside). Our dog passed away about a month ago and I still had to put more Frontline on the cat about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully that will be the last of it.

Oh dear; they do get really po'd about that, don't they? :( I hope she will be back soon!

Actually, she's in my lap right now. :D She kissed me with her nose. If that's a kiss. Aww...

Pets are the best way to keep yourself happy and relaxed. If I have a bad day and no one's around I hug my pet and feel better a lot.

Actually, she's in my lap right now. :D She kissed me with her nose. If that's a kiss. Aww...

Pets are the best way to keep yourself happy and relaxed. If I have a bad day and no one's around I hug my pet and feel better a lot.

Aw, I'm glad she's home! :cheer:

Our cat never even went outside; he caught them from our dog (who did go outside). Our dog passed away about a month ago and I still had to put more Frontline on the cat about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully that will be the last of it.

I'm sorry to hear your dog passed away. :( My parents always loved animals, we had (as far as I can remember):

Yellow dog called Yellow

Squirrel

Yellow cat (thanks to him I learned how to walk)

Cat

^

^

A lot of kittens

Black cat

Tosha, another cat= I loved him so much, he passed away in 2005. My dad was crushed.

Tic(ć)a (in the picture)

Locust (my new pet) :D

Aw, I'm glad she's home! :cheer:

Yay! Me too! :yes2: I was a little afraid she'd be tick'd off (pun intended, sorry) and torture you, Lena_Zep with her absence just a little longer. But I'm so glad she returned safe and shiny-furred. :thumbsup:

small things

Would you be so kind and stop writing this?

What made me unhappy today is that I fell down the stairs when I woke up and tried to go to the bathroom. No injuries, it happened before. Watch your step! is the advice I never listen. Or follow. <_<

Would you be so kind and stop writing this?

What made me unhappy today is that I fell down the stairs when I woke up and tried to go to the bathroom. No injuries, it happened before. Watch your step! is the advice I never listen. Or follow. <_<

1. Re: THE FIRST LEDZEP, <_< Maybe he's just being silly, is all (hopefully). Aah, don't worry about him. hey, @ least he's consistent. And you know what they say about "consistency"...

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." [small things] ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson :P

2. About your mishap: Oh no, hope you didn't hurt too much. I'm always stubbing my toe on the bed caster-wheel thingie. Good thing no injuries! :D

Edited by Fan_S.

I'm glad that when I get bent out of shape it's over big things because if I got mad over small things I'd be mad all the time. THE FIRST LED ZEP must not have much light in his life to unhappy about small things.

Can you say for a change BIG things???

I suggest doing as I have. Blocking irritants like that makes reading the boards more enjoyable. It can't construct a sentence, has never said anything worth listening to and grows more life if it is acknowledged. Don't waste your brain cells :rolleyes:

I just went through THE FIRST LED ZEP's posts and it goes like this:

small things

YUP

small things

small things

small things

small things

YUP :nuke: :nuke:

small things

Michael Jackson's hair on fire <= totally insensitive post

SMALL THINGS.