What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Thanks....and nice pull. B)

:)

P.S.-Love the new sig. :D

You know me, law and order every time. ;)

Mayor: I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore District. Understand? That's my policy.

Callahan: Yeah, well, when an adult-male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard, that's my policy.

Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

Harry_Callahan_Aftermath.jpg

Mayor: I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore District. Understand? That's my policy.

Callahan: Yeah, well, when an adult-male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard, that's my policy.

Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

You know,he's got a point... ;)

The weather.

We need rain badly and it always looks like it's going to do something, but then it never does. We get the dark skies, you can hear thunder off in the distance, but then just as quickly it disappears.

Our lawn looks horrible. <_<

Sorry to hear that. As an aside, congrats on post 6000 :beer:

Stubbed my toe at the bottom of the pool while I was thinking about Robert Plant.

I'm going to stop thinking about him.

Sorry, EL. You're gonna hafta "Wash that man right outa your hair. And send him on his way".

And ya can't sing "Happy Feet" either (:P sorry, hope your poor toe feels better.) :(

Edited by Fan_S.

Knowing it's a done deal that my son will be moving alllll the way to Germany in just another month or so. :boohoo::depressed::tears:

I'm happy for him, but....sad.

He's the only 'man' I can count on 100% when I need man power, like moving stuff and carpenter stuff, electronic stuff....

I'm going to miss him terribly.

But, he promised he'd send for me when they get settled. :)

My very best friend of 10 years flipped out on me last night and I don't think we are going to make it to 11.

That seriously sucks. I was in a similar situation, only it was with a friend of 20 years and we were able to talk through the issue and now we're closer than before. Maybe if you let cooler heads prevail for a few days and tell him/her that you want to talk about it, they may be receptive to it and you'll make it to 11. If not, I wouldn't call them much of a friend, TBH. I mean, if you've known someone for that long and you can't work out a difference to keep being friends with them, what kind of friend are you really?

I saw that earlier. Very sad news indeed :(

It's weird because only a few days ago I was actually thinking about him passing away. I know it sounds macabre, but I saw a picture of him looking so ill and I thought 'it'll be a sad day when he dies', and I woke up this morning and heard the news. My family's from Newcastle and they'll be really devastated. I imagine Knebby will be as well.

He fought cancer 5 times, the poor soul, and it's so heartbreaking that this was one battle he couldn't fight any longer. No one deserves to go through that :(

It's weird because only a few days ago I was actually thinking about him passing away. I know it sounds macabre, but I saw a picture of him looking so ill and I thought 'it'll be a sad day when he dies', and I woke up this morning and heard the news. My family's from Newcastle and they'll be really devastated. I imagine Knebby will be as well.

He fought cancer 5 times, the poor soul, and it's so heartbreaking that this was one battle he couldn't fight any longer. No one deserves to go through that :(

That is strange but I had the same situation with Farrah Fawcett so I understand. I'm sure the folks in Newcastle are quite devastated by the news. Cancer is just so evil - I really wish they would find a cure fast. It's an awful awful disease.