What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

My favorite hairstylist will no longer be working due to health issues. Her last day is in two weeks. :( She's one of the few people in my life who really know how to work with my curly hair. Even after moving two hours away I'd still go to her. I'm really going to miss her. I dread the thought of having to look for a new stylist...

Edited by Zepulon

Maybe should be in Pet Peeves but, what's with the pants around the thighs and the fucking boxers hanging out? Is that what you aspire to? "Hello, I'm underware man. Hell, my pants are half off, surely you want a piece of this!" Are you kidding me?? I used to dress like Nikki Sixx, and I never in all my years thought that would be cooler than you!

One of my favourite residents at the home was admitted to the hospital today. I hope she's okay.

:console: I'm so sorry. Wishing for a speedy recovery for her.

Maybe should be in Pet Peeves but, what's with the pants around the thighs and the fucking boxers hanging out? Is that what you aspire to? "Hello, I'm underware man. Hell, my pants are half off, surely you want a piece of this!" Are you kidding me?? I used to dress like Nikki Sixx, and I never in all my years thought that would be cooler than you!

The worst thing is the whole look emulates prisoners! They wear their pants baggy and low because they aren't allowed to have belts so it makes the look even more disturbing. Nevermind when the pants are so low, they walk like they've ridden a horse for 5 hours :blink:

The worst thing is the whole look emulates prisoners! They wear their pants baggy and low because they aren't allowed to have belts so it makes the look even more disturbing. Nevermind when the pants are so low, they walk like they've ridden a horse for 5 hours :blink:

God forbid they have to hop a fence!! :slapface:

This story about my high school --> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-notre-dame-city-zone-14-aug14,0,132398.story

It's depressing. My 10-year reunion is next year and I won't be able to have it in the place I actually went to school. Their total enrollment this year was 218 girls - I had 120 in my graduating class 9 years ago. I think we were close to 1,000 students that year. Now the whole school will be on one floor of an elementary school.

Tragic.

God forbid they have to hop a fence!! :slapface:

:lol: No wonder all those idiots on COPS who try to evade arrest get caught - you can't run with a tent around your knees!

And the thing that gets me is, when the EFF is this going to go out of style? I mean, this isn't the first stupid fad that's coming along, but the difference is they all went out of style within a couple years! This has hung around for almost 20 years now! PLEASE let's try something new! If you REALLY want to be gangsta that bad, find a new way to show it!

I'm getting another sore throat. That's the second in (almost) as many months sad.gif

Do you think it could be related to your tonsils? That is if you still have them, I don't know if you ever had them removed when you were younger. My sister used to get sore throats a lot as a kid and finally my mom took her to the hospital and they gave her antibiotics for tonsilitis as that was what it turned out to be.

I hope it's nothing serious.

Do you think it could be related to your tonsils? That is if you still have them, I don't know if you ever had them removed when you were younger. My sister used to get sore throats a lot as a kid and finally my mom took her to the hospital and they gave her antibiotics for tonsilitis as that was what it turned out to be.

I hope it's nothing serious.

Thanks. I don't know, my mother had to have her tonsils taken out, so it's a possibility. I know last month I had the 'flu, so it's not like I get frequent sore throats. I hadn't had one since last year. I'm hoping it won't go behind this, because right now it's bearable.

I don't know if they have this in England, but if they do get some Cepacol or Chloraceptic. The first one are lozenges the second one is a spray. It helps deal with sore throat pain by basically numbing your throat.

We don't have Cepacol (not that I'm aware of), but we have Chloraseptic sprays. I never thought about getting a spray, but will look into it.

We don't have Cepacol (not that I'm aware of), but we have Chloraseptic sprays. I never thought about getting a spray, but will look into it.

I know there's one that's cherry-flavored and it's not too bad. It'll at least make you able to swallow food and liquids without wincing, at least until you can get to a doctor if it doesn't go away in 3-5 days or gets significantly worse.

Get better soon. :)

I know there's one that's cherry-flavored and it's not too bad. It'll at least make you able to swallow food and liquids without wincing, at least until you can get to a doctor if it doesn't go away in 3-5 days or gets significantly worse.

Get better soon. :)

God, I love cherries. I'll have to see where I can get that. Maybe in Boots. Thanks for that, Electro.

:)

This story about my high school --> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-notre-dame-city-zone-14-aug14,0,132398.story

It's depressing. My 10-year reunion is next year and I won't be able to have it in the place I actually went to school. Their total enrollment this year was 218 girls - I had 120 in my graduating class 9 years ago. I think we were close to 1,000 students that year. Now the whole school will be on one floor of an elementary school.

Tragic.

I don't know.... there were over 400 in my HS graduating class....

Our 10 year Reunion took place in big Hotel Ballroom, as the HS gym would have been a little crowded with the alums and their wives...

Funny thing about the 10 yr reunion.... the assholes of the school... were still very much so.

It was the 20 yr reunion that showed who these people really were.... by looks and by attitude.... The class joker was now an uptight investment banker.... That ahole was just working the HS "system" because he could.... I know God's just, because he had kids, who became teens one day, and you see.... there's the payback... !!!! God's not in a hurry in squaring things off .... He's got All of the Time in the World !!

Edited by The Rover