What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Richard Childress Racing is bringing out the #3 for the truck race this weekend so his precious little grandson can run it. Either retire the number or don't, but don't keep trotting it out every once in a while and act all nonchalant about it and expect people not to get their knickers in a twist, and then when they do, act like you don't know what their problem is. I don't care if Childress' grandfather ran in the #3, I don't care if Mike Skinner won the Truck Series championship in the #3 - YOU were the ones who decided to retire the number after Dale died, so deal with it!

Sorry, I know nobody here cares, but I had to let it out, and I couldn't post it on a NASCAR board or I'd probably start a flame war or something because nobody can have a sensible discussion around there anymore.

Walking into my brothers apartment - filthy. He needs a woman to kick his ass and tell him to clean up.

:lol: While reading your post I thought you wrote He needs a woman to clean the mess... Thanks god it wasn't that.

Edited by _Lena_Zep

Does that actually work?

Yes! You need calcium and potassium to prevent a charley horse, and milk and bananas have those nutrients.

Also, keep a bottle of electrolyte fortified water on the bedside table if you get thirsty at night, because that will also help prevent depletion of electrolytes, which can result in a charley horse.

If you get a charley horse, flex your foot and relax your body, keeping the foot of the affected leg flexed for a few minutes while you breathe normally. Then gradually unflex the foot. That will lessen the severity.

Edited by eternal light

Hell no!

He can clean his own damn mess, at least if he had a woman it would be a great reason to clean. Don't think many women would sit on a "chia toilet".

It's that bad Lena.

Find him one. Or let him find someone fast, judging by the condition you're talking about.

*I accidently wrote women instead of woman.* That's a mistake I make a lot, beside peace and piece. <_<

Everything is so fucking great!!!

I was downloading some album while TRYING to upload photos on Facebook, and when the album was downloaded I saw that 2 out of 11-12 songs work. WTF?! And then my internet connection went to hell. Everything breaks down when I go to facebook, so I won't be there again soon. :angry: Then my cat decided to sit in my lap and she stabbed her claws in my legs. I was so pissed I tossed my calculator and some pencils at her. My mom saw that and she grounded me. Then I heard 1 song is working properly and for some strange reason, the name of the song was Some Kind Of Monster :lol:

And then, I was printing some of my stories I have to send and I did something wrong and... Crap. I ran out of paper, so now my mom doesn't have enough paper to print her things for job.

:wall:

Everything is so fucking great!!!

I was downloading some album while TRYING to upload photos on Facebook, and when the album was downloaded I saw that 2 out of 11-12 songs work. WTF?! And then my internet connection went to hell. Everything breaks down when I go to facebook, so I won't be there again soon. :angry: Then my cat decided to sit in my lap and she stabbed her claws in my legs. I was so pissed I tossed my calculator and some pencils at her. My mom saw that and she grounded me. Then I heard 1 song is working properly and for some strange reason, the name of the song was Some Kind Of Monster :lol:

And then, I was printing some of my stories I have to send and I did something wrong and... Crap. I ran out of paper, so now my mom doesn't have enough paper to print her things for job.

:wall:

This is wjy I'm a dawg person :)

My friend, sister and I didn't get to see the rest of Halloween 2 because my friend's parents were there with us, and they took us out to tell us its way to gorey and graphic.

(Truth is, I agreed it was REALLY graphic, but when the parents asked if we really wanted to keep watching, I was afraid to say yes for sure because I thought they would get mad :unsure: I mean I wanted to keep watching, really badly too :( . So I said, "Sure, whatever?" but we went home any way... thy told us later they wouldn't have let us stay anyway, no matter what opinion we all had :mellow: )

And I was looking forward to seeing what would happen to that girl!

My parents.

My parents are smart people. They don't have college degrees because back when they graduated from high school, college wasn't damn near a necessity, but they're very smart. They read extensively, they gave my sister and I our love for education. Which is why this is so upsetting. My dad listens to Glenn Beck. Please don't ask me why, if I had that answer I'd cure him. Anyway, he called me up from work earlier today telling me he heard Glenn Beck say that Obama wants to force abortions on people and sterilize the infirmed/disabled....this was one of the few times in my life I actually told my dad to shut the hell up.

I really hope this doesn't mean my dad is going insane.