What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

What made me unhappy today was seeing ZeppFanForever's Post but no "ROCK ON FOREVER" ending in it, i am so distressed by this that i think my whole world may collapse in on itself. :lol:

Kind Regards and "ROCK ON FOREVER" Danny

Does he have to spell it out to make you happy? If so, we'll make him. LOL! I've been slowly adjusting to the slacker just using ROF.

Edited by imPLANTed

Does he have to spell it out to make you happy? If so, we'll make him. LOL! I've been slowly adjusting to the slacker just using ROF.

Hi imPLANTed,

Yes he does, i just got what "ROF" means, i thought he was doing Dog Impersonations. :lol:

He is so Efing Happy Every Single Efing Day he makes me sooo sick, being in charge of his "Co-Workers" and making us think that they all Love Him like a Diety because of his Obnoxious Sickley Slimy Ways and False Friendship, he just wants His Co-Workers to Feed Him, what some People will do for a Free Meal aye, i'm not really Un-happy about him, just Jealous, i think. :unsure:

Regards, Danny

Hi imPLANTed,

Yes he does, i just got what "ROF" means, i thought he was doing Dog Impersonations. :lol:

He is so Efing Happy Every Single Efing Day he makes me sooo sick, being in charge of his "Co-Workers" and making us think that they all Love Him like a Diety because of his Obnoxious Sickley Slimy Ways and False Friendship, he just wants His Co-Workers to Feed Him, what some People will do for a Free Meal aye, i'm not really Un-happy about him, just Jealous, i think. :unsure:

Regards, Danny

Hi "imPLANTed" and "BIGDAN!" Are you two fighting over little old me? Can you feel the love here? I can feel the love here! Ha Ha! I'm doing Dog impersonations of what a dog does in the bedroom or his kennel with the woman that he loves! I'm going to have to teach you how to play dead mate! Ha Ha!

Because I make you sick everyday mate, thats why I'm happy everyday! Ha Ha!

I have to admit, my subordinants do spoil me rotten with daily potlucks and they're not even kissing my ass! My subordinants don't like to kiss ass, I like that!

Ahhhhh, poor baby, no need to be jealous! There's enough food to go around, I'm going to send you some food via Air Mail, hows that mate? Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER (ROF) my friend.

I'll tell you what made me unhappy the other day. My jumper cable lead came off and as I was clamping the wire back on the heavy springed clip opened and shut right on the fleshy part of my pinky. :blink::o Damn, that hurt and bled like a stuck pig. I could have filled the cuss jar with money after that. :lol:

I'll tell you what made me unhappy the other day. My jumper cable lead came off and as I was clamping the wire back on the heavy springed clip opened and shut right on the fleshy part of my pinky. blink.gifohmy.gif Damn, that hurt and bled like a stuck pig. I could have filled the cuss jar with money after that. laugh.gif

Sorry to hear of this, redrum.

You are lucky that it didn't spring back and hit you in the eye.

I saw a patient once that had a bungie cable spring back and hit him in the eye, and he ended up loosing his eye, he had to get an artificial eye. He was very bitter about it.

I am the most unhappy that I have been for a long time: Ohio State played poorly today and lost to Purdue.

But hey, this is such a minor thing in the grand scheme of life, and I am lucky that I am generally happy all of the time, and I will be over it by tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

I saw a patient once that had a bungie cable spring back and hit him in the eye, and he ended up loosing his eye, he had to get an artificial eye. He was very bitter about it.

I am the most unhappy that I have been for a long time: Ohio State played poorly today and lost to Purdue.

But hey, this is such a minor thing in the grand scheme of life, and I am lucky that I am generally happy all of the time, and I will be over it by tomorrow. biggrin.gif

There's always other games to be played and won dear! I hate to see you sad! Let me see you smile now! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Hi imPLANTed,

Regards, Danny

See now I thought the same exact things about him. I just thought it was me. LMBO!

Peace and love to ZFF.

My youngest child is sick and feeling lousy; I have suddenly developed an earache since I got home from work; and I just now got a speeding ticket after dropping my oldest off at work :(

I am really upset with myself about that one. <_<

Oh, Virginia, I am really sorry about everything that happened to you today. I'm feelin' your pain on all of this.

Hang in kiddo. Tomorrow is another day.

Take care,

Barb

Scams, when the economy is down, they are everywhere, preying on the unsuspecting.

Hi ET,

Found this site for you, all you have to do is send Bank and Credit Card Details to www.inicksyourmoney.com and you will get a Christmas Surprize before any of us do. ;):lol:

Regards, Danny

Oh, Virginia, I am really sorry about everything that happened to you today. I'm feelin' your pain on all of this.

Hang in kiddo. Tomorrow is another day.

Take care,

Barb

Thanks; I know things could be much worse so I can't complain. I just hope my little one feels better soon. :(

I can feel the love here! Ha Ha! Now you're making me blush! Tell Danny that I said hello and I hope that his wife's headache is doing much better! ROF my dear!

Tell Him Yourself You Greedy Bar-Star-D. :lol:

My Wife's Headache is much bette thanks, seeing as i'm away all week. :D

If She does have a Headache though i'll give her an Arseache to go with it.:mad:

Kind Regards, Danny

I'm not just unhappy, but truly heartbroken that i am not here tonight. I have seen over a hundred shows at this venue alone, and saw Bruce here in 1999. Something about a show at the Spectrum that is special. Since this is Bruce's last show here, made tonight's concert more sentimental. I have shed a few tears tonight listening to WMGK, the best radio station for Bruce (and Beatles) coverage. My hope is to take my daughter to see a Bruce concert in the next year or two. I hope she will be mature enough by next year. Until then, i will feel sadness over missing this night.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20091020_Springsteen_bids_farewell_to_Spectrum_tonight_.html

I'm not just unhappy, but truly heartbroken that i am not here tonight. I have seen over a hundred shows at this venue alone, and saw Bruce here in 1999. Something about a show at the Spectrum that is special. Since this is Bruce's last show here, made tonight's concert more sentimental. I have shed a few tears tonight listening to WMGK, the best radio station for Bruce (and Beatles) coverage. My hope is to take my daughter to see a Bruce concert in the next year or two. I hope she will be mature enough by next year. Until then, i will feel sadness over missing this night.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20091020_Springsteen_bids_farewell_to_Spectrum_tonight_.html

Honey., there will be other times, I PROMISE YOU! Cheer up sweetie! ROF my dear!

Honey., there will be other times, I PROMISE YOU! Cheer up sweetie! ROF my dear!

Thanks for the thoughts. I do hope to see Bruce next time he's in town. My sister and i were going to see him and then she backed out (work and money were her reasons). Then last week my best friend and i discussed going. She was online ready to purchase tickets. I told her wait until i got home to look at the seats and then the next day she decided she could only go this past Monday (yesterday) and i was already scheduled to work and couldn't take off. Then my sister asks me at 6pm tonight if i want to go! Yeah, if i didn't have to now find a babysitter at the last second. Just bums me out.

Bruce holds a special place in my heart like no other and it's hard to explain, but since i was ten going on eleven i have loved him. I have only seen Bruce live three times, that number should be at least 300!

There is nothing like a Bruce show. No performer does it better. Period.

Thank you Aquamarine for your comment. I appreciate it!

Thanks for the thoughts. I do hope to see Bruce next time he's in town. My sister and i were going to see him and then she backed out (work and money were her reasons). Then last week my best friend and i discussed going. She was online ready to purchase tickets. I told her wait until i got home to look at the seats and then the next day she decided she could only go this past Monday (yesterday) and i was already scheduled to work and couldn't take off. Then my sister asks me at 6pm tonight if i want to go! Yeah, if i didn't have to now find a babysitter at the last second. Just bums me out.

Bruce holds a special place in my heart like no other and it's hard to explain, but since i was ten going on eleven i have loved him. I have only seen Bruce live three times, that number should be at least 300!

You will sweetie, you'll see him again! THE BOSS will be here on this earth for many more years to come! ROF my dear!

Tell Him Yourself You Greedy Bar-Star-D. :lol:

My Wife's Headache is much bette thanks, seeing as i'm away all week. :D

If She does have a Headache though i'll give her an Arseache to go with it.:mad:

Kind Regards, Danny

Ah, do I detect a little jealousy here? :hysterical: I thought that imPLANTed was leaving me for you! (Oh I can hear her now!) Now I'm jealous! Ha Ha! I suggest that you wife avoid the headboards and the bunk beds all together so as to avoid any future migrane headaches. ROF my friend!

Hey Doc, well, it wasn't really like a bungie cord, it was spring loaded like a crab claw. :lol: I know about bungie cord injuries though and read they are one of the main causes of eye injuries. But you can always get over a sports loss. There's always next year. ^_^

Hey Tangerine,

What song got you hooked? It was Born to Run for me.....when I was a kid I loved that song.