What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Second Halloween in a row that I didn't see or hear from my little boy :(

Not even a picture? Sorry dude, bet he was the best one on the block! I know how you feel, I do get to see my granddaughter but she was with a few of her friend's at her moms place and they didn't want to go out (maybe the rain) but I was ready to take her as my daughter-in-law was working last night and my son had to go back to the Navy base a few days ago so I didn't get to see her but I'm sure there will be picture's soon.

Don't worry to much man, when he grows up some he'll be able to make his own mind up of who and when he want's to see! B)

Edited by BonzoLikeDrumer

Thanks all.

Nov 19th is judgement day and it will finally end unless his mother decides to continue defying the courtsdry.gif

I know it's wrong and all that jazz, but some people just need a good punch to the face. She sounds like one of them. The more and more I hear of this woman, the more and more I would like to drive to New Orleans, find her and drop kick her. What a bitch. It's women like her that eff the system up for the rest of us.

I lost my grandpa last night to emphysema. It was around the same time my grandmother passed last year. Nov 1st. :depressed:

Very sorry to hear this BL and sorry I didn't respond sooner.

We had the cancer jab today, and my arm has been in agony ever since, I can't lift it at all. I have the next one next month...but I got some chocolate to sooth the pain :D

Hi 'Jimmy's A Legend'

That happened to me, i went to the doctor and said "doctor, when i lift my arm up like this, agh, it hurts" he said "dont lift your arm up then" :lol:

I didnt know chocolate sooths pain. :o

I have never heard of the jab you had, you OK to talk about it?

Regards, Danny

PS, Do Penguins work the same as chockolate?

Hi 'Jimmy's A Legend'

That happened to me, i went to the doctor and said "doctor, when i lift my arm up like this, agh, it hurts" he said "dont lift your arm up then" :lol:

I didnt know chocolate sooths pain. :o

I have never heard of the jab you had, you OK to talk about it?

Regards, Danny

PS, Do Penguins work the same as chockolate?

It was the cancer jab that people were scared of becuase that girl died the same day she had it, but it turned out that it had nothing to do with it...?

When I said it soothed the pain...I mean..well it's got sugar in it..and what do you need after that :lol:

Although some got lollies and the younger years got stickers. I think it's only been given to girls around my age group, becuase we can catch some type of cancer easier...or something like that...

Edit: penguins are chocolate..sort of...nothing beats solid chocolate, we got freddos :D

Btw never eat penguins that are passed their expiary date...:slapface:

I hope everything is ok!!

Still hurts, but sure it will get better :)

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

It was the cancer jab that people were scared of becuase that girl died the same day she had it, but it turned out that it had nothing to do with it...?

When I said it soothed the pain...I mean..well it's got sugar in it..and what do you need after that :lol:

Although some got lollies and the younger years got stickers. I think it's only been given to girls around my age group, becuase we can catch some type of cancer easier...or something like that...

Edit: penguins are chocolate..sort of...nothing beats solid chocolate, we got freddos :D

Btw never eat penguins that are passed their expiary date...:slapface:

Still hurts, but sure it will get better :)

I am so relieved you're feeling better, Lucia. Hope your okay, though I am sure the sight of Pagey will make you feel better. :D

Edited by aen27

So today we went downtown to go to the Orlando Science Center for a field trip. It was fun unitl they had to cut it like 20 minutes short because of the shootings in downtown (Which we were in Downtown.) I mean, it didn't make me un happy, just a bit scared, unitl I heard how quickly the OPD reacted. I thank them for such a quick response to the situation. But overall, the field trip was fun, and I knew we were in safe hands :)!

Old bank card, had it for years, no problems.

New bank card - the one with the chip technology so I can "shop with greater confidence and security!" - had it for two days, my account's been compromised and blocked :mad::mad:

"See what your access card can do for you" pfffft...thanks. Thanks a lot.

New bank card - the one with the chip technology so I can "shop with greater confidence and security!" - had it for two days, my account's been compromised and blocked :mad::mad:

:console: That is so frustrating :(

:console: That is so frustrating :(

Thanks, nine :). The suspicious part of me has a feeling it's an inside job. The guy at the last store I was at said he had eighteen other people with the same problem this weekend alone. Getting it straightened out (hopefully) tomorrow :)

Thanks, nine :). The suspicious part of me has a feeling it's an inside job. The guy at the last store I was at said he had eighteen other people with the same problem this weekend alone. Getting it straightened out (hopefully) tomorrow :)

It's just frustrating when "new and improved" ends up being faulty. Fingers crossed it will get sorted out tomorrow!

Christ ! Was gonna get a new one this week but will reconsider that now. Did they block it before too much damage was done ? Hope so