What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Hi ally, cheaper if you use an oyster pre paid card, but that is so they (THE NANNY STATE) can track your every movement :lol:

(or it could be so it is not worth mugging the bus driver ) :D

If the NANNY STATE had their way we'd be charged for every inch of travel :o

BTW, do you get air miles with that oyster card :D

No we don't, so sorry have to cancel my visit to you and Mrs Ally. :lol:

Sorry to hear that. I was really looking forward to meeting you. Your husband on the other hand ... :lol:

No luggage when I arrived at my destination. :angry: They gave me a tshirt to sleep in and said i would get my luggage by 4AM!!! :blink:

That is a real bummer. That happen to the hubby and I when we flew to FL to go on a cruise. Luggage got left behind in Salt Lake City. We had to go out and buy clothes because we wern't sure if it would show up before the boat left port. Half hour before sailing there was a tap on our cabin door and the luggage showed up. Whew!!

Not having any laughs ......Where the hell is that Tw*t Bigdan ?? :D Where has all the laughs gone ?? "Captain S" says he will meet you in "Spearmint Rhino" mate when your released from the clink for well whatever you do in those places <_< as Planty sang in 1968 "Your Time Is Going to Come " B)

Edited by leddy

hmmmmm...my spanish teacher got angry at me because i get bored in her class (not to be conceited, i'm ahead of the other students because i have an ACTUAL INTEREST in learning the language) and work ahead in my spanish book...oh, would she rather have me stare off into space? or disrupt the class by talking to people?

Big Dan getting banned again.

Some people, especially newbies, just don't understand his odd cockney sense of humor. It does take some getting used to, but once done, is quite entertaining.

Edited by ledzepfvr

The fact that Danny was banned. What a loss to the forum! It just isn't fair! :angry:

I am rather suprised that new members (you know who you are, buddy boy!) who chose to use choice words like "biggots"and "Nazis" coupled with a lovely :rolleyes: touch of physical violence threatening to "take my fist upside your head" and other crap for the sake of "defending" themselves weren't taken to task and given the same treatment. What a shame! dry.gif

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

The fact that Danny was banned. What a loss to the forum! It just isn't fair! :angry:

I am rather suprised that new members (you know who you are, buddy boy!) who chose to use choice words like "biggots"and "Nazis" coupled with a lovely :rolleyes: touch of physical violence threatening to "take my fist upside your head" and other crap for the sake of "defending" themselves weren't taken to task and given the same treatment. What a shame! dry.gif

Yes, Kiwi, it's very sad that Danny has got banned again. That new member with the foul mouth who was literally ranting in that thread you mentioned doesn't even know him! He's the arrogant one. Danny was entertaining, thoughful and a great friend. I hope he's able to come back soon. :(

Yes, Kiwi, it's very sad that Danny has got banned again. That new member with the foul mouth who was literally ranting in that thread you mentioned doesn't even know him! He's the arrogant one. Danny was entertaining, thoughful and a great friend. I hope he's able to come back soon. :(

Yes, it is very sad. Danny used to keep me in splits for hours on end with his wit and humour. No one can post the way he did. It is just impossible! The man had guts and was able to speak his mind, irrespective of the so called consequences! :rolleyes: He comes across as someone extremely clever in my book. I did believe at one point that he even deserved to have his own show! B) He actually had something wonderful to offer this online community (the gift of humour) which is more than what I can say about some other people (like the person I mentioned in my previous post) who apparently just joined the forums to cause trouble! Pathetic!

I do hope and pray that Danny hasn't been awarded a life ban! This place sure won't be the same without him!

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Yes, it is very sad. Danny used to keep me in splits for hours on end with his wit and humour. No one can post the way he did. It is just impossible! The man had guts and was able to speak his mind, irrespective of the so called consequences! :rolleyes: He comes across as someone extremely clever in my book. I did believe at one point that he even deserved to have his own show! B) He actually had something wonderful to offer this online community (the gift of humour) which is more than what I can say about some other people (like the person I mentioned in my previous post) who apparently just joined the forums to cause trouble! Pathetic!

I do hope and pray that Danny hasn't been awarded a life ban! This place sure won't be the same without him!

He is probably just getting another spanking.:buttsmack:

Here I am in Manhattan today and a man on Madison Ave. slipped on the ice and fell in the street and no one stopped to help him. What is wrong with people? I made sure he was alright then went on my way, but this really upset me as this man could have been hurt or hit by a Taxi.

In a word.. blizzard. We're snowed in under at least a foot and a half of snow. We lost internet and cable 3 times since last night due to wind gusts of 67mph and lightening. And today we lost electricity and heat for an hour. I'm glad it came back though because, the temperature and windchill are dropping all day. The windchill is supposed to be about -25 tonight. How long until spring?

In a word.. blizzard. We're snowed in under at least a foot and a half of snow. We lost internet and cable 3 times since last night due to wind gusts of 67mph and lightening. And today we lost electricity and heat for an hour. I'm glad it came back though because, the temperature and windchill are dropping all day. The windchill is supposed to be about -25 tonight. How long until spring?

Too long until spring. Your windy city isnt much different from our upstate NY brutal winters. Not to make fun, but its funny how you mentioned losing the internet and cable first. ha. To hell with heat and electricity. What to do with no internet. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :lol::computertrash:

Too long until spring. Your windy city isnt much different from our upstate NY brutal winters. Not to make fun, but its funny how you mentioned losing the internet and cable first. ha. To hell with heat and electricity. What to do with no internet. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :lol::computertrash:

Lol I posted it that way because, that's the order it happened in. Last night internet and cable went out. Today electricity and heat went out ;) . I'm more than happy that this is my last winter in Chicago :D.