What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

^

'No results were returned'

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Thank you anyway, Debs. Although the lady in the 2nd video didn't use it at all, so maybe I'll get away without it?

What does it even taste like, btw? I saw on wiki that they used to put sassafrass in root beer, but they stopped because it can cause liver damage? So, is it sassafraa that gives root beer its unique taste? If so, I guess they must synthesise it these days??

Sending you a link by PM as sassafrass is actually from a tree...

Got a cold from hell the last few days and won't shift, not even using TNT would shift it

I'm feeling the same way right about now. It sucks. But the good news is I'm probably going to call in sick tomorrow from work... so YAY! ^_^

That cold from hell is making it's way around the world. Day 9 for me. Not keeping me away from work though.

Now that I think of it, I have had this cold since last year!!

I hope 'yall feel better soon :( I had it for 3 weeks and it's finally gone!

They didn't have any teddy bear-shaped chocolate at the shop tonight, which is what my daughter asked for when I asked her if there was anything she would like.

Stop the press's.. Oh my lord what to do? I think you need some Hershey bars? Or Dove? Or Nestles crunch? Or anything from over here that you cant get over there. :lol:

^ Only if they're teddy bear-shaped.

Huh. I bet you buy your kids football-shaped chocolate. Or maybe hockey puck.

Hersheys tastes of cheese, I don't know how you people can eat that shit.

Well, this is one American who doesn't. For chocolate, it's gotta be Godiva, Cadbury's, Droste, Valrhona, Scharffen Berger, Ghirardelli, Lindt, Ritter Sport, Milka, and various other German, Belgium, and Swiss chocolates.

The only mainstream American chocolate candy I'll eat are M & M's, Snickers, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Well, this is one American who doesn't. For chocolate, it's gotta be Godiva, Cadbury's, Droste, Valrhona, Scharffen Berger, Ghirardelli, Lindt, Ritter Sport, Milka, and various other German, Belgium, and Swiss chocolates.

The only mainstream American chocolate candy I'll eat are M & M's, Snickers, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

You know See's is good. But the best I have had comes from Ohio. Esther Price. Check out their website. I get them shipped every Xmas

^^^See's is alright...but they're no Godiva. I've had some Esther Price's...not bad, but not worth shipping all the way out to California.

Actually, one regional chocolate I LOVE and forgot to list is Fran's from Seattle. Their sea salt/smoked grey salt chocolate covered caramels are TO DIE FOR!!!

^^^See's is alright...but they're no Godiva. I've had some Esther Price's...not bad, but not worth shipping all the way out to California.

Actually, one regional chocolate I LOVE and forgot to list is Fran's from Seattle. Their sea salt/smoked grey salt chocolate covered caramels are TO DIE FOR!!!

I do not think Godiva is that good. Its just personal taste. I know an englishman on here that thinks Hershey bars taste like cheese. What the F###

People who are getting on my nerves: George Clooney (you're not all that, Mr. Smug) and Beyonce, apparently the only woman to give birth ever, judging by the media attention.

wasn't beyonce (or bouncy as i like to call her) pregnant for about 2 weeks? didnt seem that long ago she announced to the world about it....plus there was a picture floating about of her 'bump' looking a bit strange

i think its a bit katie holmes likey

Edited by The_Minxter

wasn't beyonce (or bouncy as i like to call her) pregnant for about 2 weeks? didnt seem that long ago she announced to the world about it....plus there was a picture floating about of her 'bump' looking a bit strange

i think its a bit katie holmes likey

I love it! My daughter and I call her Bouncy Knowles!

Now her kid has to go through life with the name Blue! Not that her life will be all that bad.

I'm still sad from yesterday when I put the youngest of my 2 kids on a plane and sent her off to college. I'm so proud of her but, damn that was hard! And when did I get old enough to even have kids in college?! Talk about mixed emotions :slapface:.