What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Ally, I hope your feeling better^^

I was changing the filter in my central air unit in the attic yesterday and was exhausted and freakin stepped through the ceiling, putting a nice little hole there. :slapface: They are coming this week to fix it, but I now have to have the entire ceiling painted in order to make it match.

Could have been worse as I could have fallen through, so I guess it's just one of those irritating things!!

Ally, I hope your feeling better^^

I was changing the filter in my central air unit in the attic yesterday and was exhausted and freakin stepped through the ceiling, putting a nice little hole there. :slapface: They are coming this week to fix it, but I now have to have the entire ceiling painted in order to make it match.

Could have been worse as I could have fallen through, so I guess it's just one of those irritating things!!

:lol: Sorry Deb but I couldn't help but chuckle over that one. The same thing happened to me a number of years ago . Initially, it scared the hell out of Mrs Ally but after she heard me cursing , she was rolling on the floor laughing her head off :hysterical: .

Laugh away my friend:-) I am looking at this hole in my ceiling and thinking...what the hell was I doing other than not paying attention!!! And to top if off, it's just over my LZ I, II and IV (untitled) framed signed albums with James Fortune prints. So I told the company coming to fix it, that they MUST protect those prints. I still can't believe I did this :dont:

Yes, I had a few choice words coming from my mouth :mad: yesterday when I did this !!

Deborah that sounds like just the sort of thing I'd do!

And I'm on this topic today because of my husband - not wishing to get heavy but we are talking last straw time...

Now, off to look at hot pics of Robert to cheer me up! :)

Didn't step on the rafter I bet,..... :D

Slipped off the rafter bro !

Deb, don't worry, I will not be implying that being a blonde had anything to do with it :lol:

Glad all of you can relate. I literally missed the rafter by 2 inches as I had extra insulation put in...and I was tired and should have waited. This hole in my ceiling is not pretty to look at and I can only imagine the cost to repair it and have the entire ceiling painted as the ceiling for that area also covers the kitchen and formal dining room!!

My sister also laughed about it after she knew I was OK. Talk about feeling like an idiot!! Honestly, if it's not one thing it's another. I know in the big scheme of things this is trivial, so I kind of have to laugh it off myself.

Think I'll join amie and go to hot pictures of Robert thread!!!

Edited by Deborah J

Deb,

>Laugh away my friend:-)<

Not laughing at you but with you! :lol:

>I am looking at this hole in my ceiling and thinking...what the hell was I doing other than not paying attention!!!<

:whistling:

>And to top if off, it's just over my LZ I, II and IV (untitled) framed signed albums with James Fortune prints. So I told the company coming to fix it, that they MUST protect those prints. I still can't believe I did this :dont:<

Broads,....are they bolted to the walls?

>Yes, I had a few choice words coming from my mouth :mad: yesterday when I did this !!<

Let's hear it!LOL! A southern spitfire like you,......... :munchies:

:hysterical:

Edited by Anjin-san

It was announced in the paper that Amazon will start charging state sales tax in Texas beginning July 1, 2012.

I don't like it ! It was one of the few breaks I got, becuase I wasn't a wholesaler.

Business gets all the breaks. The little people (who work) get little.

Hi Anjin-san

Yes, they are hung above a stairwell, and I paid the professionals to hang these baby's, so taking them down is not an option:-). Let's put it this way, my mouth needed to be washed out after that!!^^

Hi The Rover, isn't that the truth^^

Sorry to hear what happened Deb, glad you're alright though!!

A family friend fell through their garage ceiling and almost died from the head injury.

When you told what had happened all I could think about was that scene in "Christmas Vacation", when Clark is up in the attic.

Glad your Zep goodies are doing fine as well!

Thanks Walter:-) It did scare the hell out me. On the Led Zeppelin Swag thread page 3 you can see where they are hung and if I would have fallen through I would probably be in the hospital if not dead...as it would have been one heck of a fall. Luckily it was just my foot. You can bet next time I am in the attic I will be totally focused!!!

The state of North Carolina passing Amendment One. Sadly, that means bigotry, hatred and homophobia are still alive and well in the Old North State.

Yep, they cut off their nose to spite their face! How many children will go without health care now in NC? That's really family orientated now isn't it.....very sad day for all involved.

Yep, they cut off their nose to spite their face! How many children will go without health care now in NC? That's really family orientated now isn't it.....very sad day for all involved.

That's the part of the Amendment that the opposing side failed and/or ignored or simply doesn't have the mental capacity to understand. They thought the Amendment failing to pass would make it legal for gay people to get married in North Carolina but that's already illegal. The Amendment failing to pass wouldn't have changed that.

This is a little personal, but I realized that I'm going to have to end my relationship with my fiance. We've been together for two years. :tears:

So sorry, hope whatever you do works out for the best. I can testify that it's better to end it while you can rather than go through with a mistake.

My problem is teenage drama with my daughter. I need to get my own life!