What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Slave, sorry about the cancellation of JBLZE, know how much you were looking forward to it. :(

But that's great news about America. I remember so many great songs from America in the 1970's.

I hope you will post back on how the show goes and if they play their oldies like this classic. Have a wonderful time! :) Missy

thanks missy :)

i have always loved america, and have never seen them live, so am really looking forward to it.

such a shame about jason though ...... :(

^ If it's a widely read book, there will probably be a synopsis online. Why try hard if you don't need to?

I'm going to be quizzed fairly thoroughly, though, it is better just to read it. I'm a third of the way done, and it's only 9:30 here, so I'll be okay. :)

My friends' dad was shot & killed. I can't imagine not having my dad around so I know it's really hard for her right now. I just put myself in her situation. I can't even type this without crying. I am so hurt for her but I know I need to stay strong.......

There are no words LZG...so I'll just leave you with this: :console:

My friends' dad was shot & killed. I can't imagine not having my dad around so I know it's really hard for her right now. I just put myself in her situation. I can't even type this without crying. I am so hurt for her but I know I need to stay strong.......

so very sorry to read this, led zep girl. hope your friend and her family can get through this ok. xo

man, what is this world coming to ..... :(

I'm very sorry to hear that^^, it must be very difficult for her and her family to go through that.

Very sad to hear that too. It's incomprehnsible to even imagine how your friend and her family would be feeling.

There are no words LZG...so I'll just leave you with this: :console:

so very sorry to read this, led zep girl. hope your friend and her family can get through this ok. xo

man, what is this world coming to ..... :(

I appreciate your kind words so much, you have no idea. My friend is doing well although, I have a feeling it is all to 'surreal' for her right now. She just doesn't want to believe he's gone. You guys mean so much to me. Thanks again.

Man, that's really sad. My thoughts are with your friend and with you as well. Stay strong!

Peace.

Also just found out her Grandmother has passed. My heart goes out to her...

What made me unhappy yesterday was I went to this olde sweete shoppe in my hometown, to try to get a Minnie Mouse Pez dispenser for my daughter. We have them all (Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Goofy) apart from Minnie. But they didn't have a Minnie. And what upset me even more was the last time I went, I asked them to put me in their order book, gave em my phone number to call me next time they got a Minnie in....and they now have a new display box of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters, which would've contained at least one Minnie...but they didn't call me, and some other fucker must've bought it. Grrr...but I didn't make a scene, although I was sorely tempted.

However, I did get 3 Disney Princess Pezs - Cinderella, Beauty, and Rapunzel (her favourite). Plus a few different flavours of Life Savers, including 2 packs of Wild Cherry, which are our favourite :thumbsup:

I would have been pissed off too but, I try to maintain my anger. Especially in public. It's good that you didn't come home empty handed though. Not a total waste.

What made me unhappy yesterday was I went to this olde sweete shoppe in my hometown, to try to get a Minnie Mouse Pez dispenser for my daughter. We have them all (Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Goofy) apart from Minnie. But they didn't have a Minnie. And what upset me even more was the last time I went, I asked them to put me in their order book, gave em my phone number to call me next time they got a Minnie in....and they now have a new display box of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters, which would've contained at least one Minnie...but they didn't call me, and some other fucker must've bought it. Grrr...but I didn't make a scene, although I was sorely tempted.

However, I did get 3 Disney Princess Pezs - Cinderella, Beauty, and Rapunzel (her favourite). Plus a few different flavours of Life Savers, including 2 packs of Wild Cherry, which are our favourite :thumbsup:

Major Major, if you want a new vice, pop a couple of Wild Cherry Life Safers into your mouth with a couple of Butter Rum Life Savers.

A great melding of flavors. (oops! I meant "flavours")

^^^

Funny all this talk about Pez dispensers...I brought my nieces two complete sets of Snow White and Lord of the Rings Pez dispensers.

Major Major, if you want a new vice, pop a couple of Wild Cherry Life Safers into your mouth with a couple of Butter Rum Life Savers.

A great melding of flavors. (oops! I meant "flavours")

Hell yes...this is the bomb!

Well come on then, what is it?

Sorry for not responding, haven't been online much the past few days...had to do 1984....wasn't bad at all, and I got everything done :) A couple of days before I had started and finished Tom Sawyer and huckleberry Finn.

Sorry for not responding, haven't been online much the past few days...had to do 1984....wasn't bad at all, and I got everything done :) A couple of days before I had started and finished Tom Sawyer and huckleberry Finn.

You just read 1984?? I read it before 1984. It should have been called 2012. I read all the Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn novels back in the day. All good reads. Looks like no hockey pal.

You just read 1984?? I read it before 1984. It should have been called 2012. I read all the Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn novels back in the day. All good reads. Looks like no hockey pal.

Yup, just had to read it. I enjoyed all of them. As for hockey, I think the winter classic is a big enough event that they will compromise before then, so hopefully the lockout is less than half of the season. And then we push for that Cup!