What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

RIP, Hal David. This is sad. I loved all of his songs in collaboration with the late Burt Bacharach. :(

Ran across this and in case Fan_S returns, the great Burt Bacharach is still very much with us. He is 84 years young and along with the late Hal David certainly wrote some of the best music around. He is responsible for 73 Top 40 hits in the USA, and 50 Top 40 Hits in the UK. This should maybe have gone on the Happy Thread. :) Missy

My fucking internet server is down & I don't know how long it will take to get it back up. Have to go to the public library to log on... <_<

You crack me up. You are as bad as I am. Mine goes down here and there at the worst times. I depend on it for everything. Banking included.

Ran across this and in case Fan_S returns, the great Burt Bacharach is still very much with us. He is 84 years young and along with the late Hal David certainly wrote some of the best music around. He is responsible for 73 Top 40 hits in the USA, and 50 Top 40 Hits in the UK. This should maybe have gone on the Happy Thread. :) Missy

I was listening to Joe Elliott's show on Planet Rock this weekend when I heard a really loud crashing sound. There was some semi-high winds that were consistent all day, which brought down a hardwood tree - on my acreage and crushed my ski van and ski box, I'm just happy that my son was not out playing by the car at the time and that it wasn't my sports car. The shitter of course is that I paid 40 grand for that ski mobile...Last fucking time I listen to Planet Rock during a storm...

The general civility of the board has gone up recently. I'm happy about that. :)

Wrong thread you @#$%&* douchebag! Don't they teach you Jayhawks to read in Kansas? No wonder your Chiefs STINK! Aaaarggghhhh grumble grumble! :mad:

;)

Damn I hope he is joking? Ha

Of course I was. :D

What wasn't a joke was the Angels getting eliminated. That made me un-happy. Mike Trout's and Jared Weaver's great seasons wasted.

Edited by Strider

Of course I was. :D

What wasn't a joke was the Angels getting eliminated. That made me un-happy. Mike Trout's and Jared Weaver's great seasons wasted.

Lets not forget Torri Hunter too. They came on like gangbusters late. Just like Tampa. Its shows how tough it is to make it. Unless you buy out the joint like the Stankees.

Wrong thread you @#$%&* douchebag! Don't they teach you Jayhawks to read in Kansas? No wonder your Chiefs STINK! Aaaarggghhhh grumble grumble! :mad:

;)

Nice. :lol:

I just noticed I posted this in the wrong thread when I couldn't find it in the right thread.

I recently left a job where I had to travel. I can never sleep in hotels either. The fact that they put us up in the worst roach infested cesspools imaginable didn't help the experience. Nor did the fact that I ALWAYS shared a room with the A-Hole boss.