What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

I am only in 10th grade and I have to take the ACT. Studying is stressing me out!!!

Why? I didn't take it until the end of junior year.

And it's not really something to study for, if you're good at school in general you'll do fine.

Why? I didn't take it until the end of junior year.

And it's not really something to study for, if you're good at school in general you'll do fine.

It is required at my school d:

We have these CD's that is supposed to "increase you ACT score" but it is just stuff I already know. I am also taking the practice ACT just so that I will know what is on this monster of a test!

It made me unhappy that so many people who wanted to go see "Celebration Day" couldn't. Either because it wasn't playing in their town or because their parents or older siblings or friends didn't care enough to help them out with a ride to where it was playing.

It made me unhappy that so many people who wanted to go see "Celebration Day" couldn't. Either because it wasn't playing in their town or because their parents or older siblings or friends didn't care enough to help them out with a ride to where it was playing.

I would have went if it were closer to me. But, life goes on..

I just got pulled over! OMG I was shocked..this hasn't happened to me in years.

I am happy to report I received only a warning, and it wasn't even for speeding.

My registration sticker had expired and I had left the new one in my glove box and totally forgot about it.

Whew.

I just got pulled over! OMG I was shocked..this hasn't happened to me in years.

I am happy to report I received only a warning, and it wasn't even for speeding.

My registration sticker had expired and I had left the new one in my glove box and totally forgot about it.

Whew.

Whew indeed! So glad it worked out...

The last time I was pulled over, I looked up and noticed the office was about 15 years old... they're hiring them so young these days. :D

I've just been told by letter that my job seekers allowance benefit ceases today as my 6 months is up, it was only £71 per week but it paid necessary outgoings. No thy tell me that I am not entitled to anything at all. Overall it now means that whereas before our monthly incoming was £1604.28, and our outgoings were £1592.88, as you can see it has been tough with no extra cash but now our outgoings remain at £1592.88 but our incomings will go to £1320.28. So therefore we are well and truly fucked thanks to the new policy brought in by the conservative party. I have tried for hundreds of jobs so it's not as though I'm just sitting on my arse doing nothing. It just means that my working for 38 years has amounted to nothing. How come I hear about people being on the "Dole" for years on end?

I've just been told by letter that my job seekers allowance benefit ceases today as my 6 months is up, it was only £71 per week but it paid necessary outgoings. No thy tell me that I am not entitled to anything at all. Overall it now means that whereas before our monthly incoming was £1604.28, and our outgoings were £1592.88, as you can see it has been tough with no extra cash but now our outgoings remain at £1592.88 but our incomings will go to £1320.28. So therefore we are well and truly fucked thanks to the new policy brought in by the conservative party. I have tried for hundreds of jobs so it's not as though I'm just sitting on my arse doing nothing. It just means that my working for 38 years has amounted to nothing. How come I hear about people being on the "Dole" for years on end?

Wankers !! The Tories have always been the same. Screw the needy, give to the rich. It's about time a little direct action is needed. I remember when the evil witch "Thatcher the milk snatcher" was in. Riots, mass unemployment, industrial action. Goes hand in hand with these very unpleasant people. Hope you get things sorted Joe?

The realisation that British Summer Time ends this weekend. Clocks go back an hour which means the impending darkness is to come and of course I happen by chance to hear an ad on the TV for fucking Christmas. When will we be free of this torment? My reckoning is that in 2 months time it will be here like the endless re union rumours. I need to find a therapist :o

A seal in our reverse osmosis system under the sink had been leaking for who knows how long and woke up to puddles running through the kitchen and under the wood floor in the breakfast nook. Cleaned up the water and will have to tend to the system today. New seals and filters. Hopefully the wood floor will not warp from the moisture caught underneath. Good reason to clean out under the sink and the catch all plastics cupboard where the tank is housed.