What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Thank you Missy! I really really really feel for the parents and other loved ones right now! And yes, if I am being painfully blunt, I do feel downright anger towards the man at this point by choosing to put them through so much hell because of this actions! :angry: Probably might sound harsh to some but this is just how I feel, you know? I have been asking myself these last few hours why this guy chose to do what he did. The logic / reasoning behind it all doesn't seem clear to me at all! And it probably never will be! It's just unthinkable in my book!

I finally saw the Doctor today about my blood tests, since I have taken care of the drinking problem I was taken off all the vitamin tablets, Thiamin, Folic Acid and Vitamin B strong compound months ago. Now I am told that my folic acid count is extremely high and so is my iron count. He asked if I have had a cough or the flu or an infection recently, I replied no nothing at all. He cannot think of a reason for this at the moment, just told me not to worry and he'll keep monitoring it.

Kiwi, I am truly sorry to hear about the student at your university. I hope that the school does provide council for those who are in need and form a support group for students to go to if they feel suicide is the only choice. Don't beat yourself up for not understanding why this student choose to end his life and in such a public way. Just understand that whatever pain he was in must have been a huge burden. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and all that loved him...and to you too Kiwi. :console2:

Joe (Liverpool)

Hope you are well, keep us posted.

Kiwi

Sorry to hear what has happened. A co-worker witnessed 2 construction workers fall from a platform today. Both seriously injured. When he got back to work he was visibly distraught. Not pleasant for anyone.

Planted

Sorry to hear about such a loss. It does remind me though to be thankful of such people. My late uncle was at one time Canada's longest surviving kidney transplant survivor. He lived more than 25 years after his transplant.

I've been in the running for a scholarship fund and I got my rejection email. I made it past 3 interviews and rounds, but it's a big blow to me. Especially because they would've paid my full 4-year tuition to UCLA, my dream school.

post-20397-0-04738600-1352693198_thumb.p

Can't stop crying.

I am so sorry jaycee. I can only imagine how you feel right now but I do hope things will get better for you. :console:

Received a phone call late last night telling me that an old childhood friend of our's had passed away over the weekend. As of yet, no details as to the cause but I expect to find that out today. Sometimes life itself seperates friends from each other and I must say that over the last few years and for that reason alone, we hadn't seen or heard much from him . I think there's a lesson in there for everybody

Received a phone call late last night telling me that an old childhood friend of our's had passed away over the weekend. As of yet, no details as to the cause but I expect to find that out today. Sometimes life itself seperates friends from each other and I must say that over the last few years and for that reason alone, we hadn't seen or heard much from him . I think there's a lesson in there for everybody

Sorry to hear this Ally. I know what its like. I have lost many friends that went young

Sorry to hear this Ally. I know what its like. I have lost many friends that went young

Again, details are still sketchy but apparently he'd been recovering at home after a recent surgery and somewhere along the line, he'd taken a fall. His sister went to visit him on Sunday and found him dead on the floor .

So sorry to hear that ally..

So sorry to hear that ally..

Thanks . I'm getting phone calls from people I haven't seen or heard from in years but it feels like we've never been apart. I guess the old neighbourhood never really leaves ya

Thanks . I'm getting phone calls from people I haven't seen or heard from in years but it feels like we've never been apart. I guess the old neighbourhood never really leaves ya

So sorry to hear about your old friend. But I suppose if there's a silver lining, it's reconnecting with other old friends.