What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

To Kate, Joe, Deborah, slave, Kiwi, ally, and others who wrote me privately, thanks for your words of wisdom and encouragement. Just a bout of insecurity that I go through from time to time. You sometimes wonder "how good a friend am I?"

That is one of the reasons why I never will tire of coming here: good conversational and supportive people like you...and people who I can talk Led Zeppelin with! There being very few knowledgeable Led Zeppelin fans in my local circle of friends.

. Just a bout of insecurity that I go through from time to time. You sometimes wonder "how good a friend am I?"

Listen you big lug,.......just from here you seem to a great friend.

Hell,boy,when I wished you a Happy Birthday,you took the time to thank me,some idiot dirt bag you happen to know on a forum. :)

:yourock:

So F off! :hysterical::wave:

To Kate, Joe, Deborah, slave, Kiwi, ally, and others who wrote me privately, thanks for your words of wisdom and encouragement. Just a bout of insecurity that I go through from time to time. You sometimes wonder "how good a friend am I?"

That is one of the reasons why I never will tire of coming here: good conversational and supportive people like you...and people who I can talk Led Zeppelin with! There being very few knowledgeable Led Zeppelin fans in my local circle of friends.

Honestly, you're one of the most genuine, caring people I've ever "met" here in imaginary-land! We all have our problems and insecurities, but being a good friend is something you will never have to worry about.

Reggie I sincerely hope you get another job before Christmas

Cheers Joe, I hope so too.

Monday I go and settle everything and have an "exit interview" (what a wank that is!), then hit the ground running on Tuesday.

I might even get me some of that welfare I've been reading about lately! :rolleyes:

Edited by Reggie29

I know we chatted today Reg but I can't help but feel that us baby boomers have either already received or will be receiving the royal shaft ! I could go onto the United Welfare States thread and say my piece but I'd rather save my thoughts and energy for the people I know personally, who have worked their asses off making big time dough for their employers, only to be cast aside or thrown in the dumpster on a whim by those same employers. I'm sincerely sorry that this has happened to them and you

I know we chatted today Reg but I can't help but feel that us baby boomers have either already received or will be receiving the royal shaft ! I could go onto the United Welfare States thread and say my piece but I'd rather save my thoughts and energy for the people I know personally, who have worked their asses off making big time dough for their employers, only to be cast aside or thrown in the dumpster on a whim by those same employers. I'm sincerely sorry that this has happened to them and you

Cheers, Ally.

I figure it's their loss.

Yeah, when is enough, ever enough?

You sound like a good man ally, the forum needs more people who genuinely care about others.

Thank you Joe but I'm not alone. There are plenty of good people here that care about other's. I wish you nothing but good luck with your work situation as well. FWIW, I know it's just a matter of time before they try to punt me and many of my coworkers out the door too. Must be the new math or something :lol:

my girlfriend wouldn't call me back all day and i was really angry but i found out she lost her phone

Why were you angry, are you some sort of control freak ? It would have been better to have expressed concern, not anger.

Why were you angry, are you some sort of control freak ? It would have been better to have expressed concern, not anger.

because she plays games like that all the time. i think she likes to frustrate me and act all hard to get sometimes. but i wasnt like sycko angry like that. dude she is so hot she would make any guy crazy but im glad she was okay