What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Woke up and stumbled into the kitchen for my wake-up fix, and slipped on my ass in a huge pool of cold water. A flood. Seems some idiot had left the tap running slightly all night, and the plug hole was blocked by food debris, rice mainly, so it overflowed (the overflow hole was also blocked by food debris - looks like pak choi leaves). Nearly the whole floor was covered in water, and all the pots & pans in the cupboard under the sink are full of water too.

This has happened before, and it wasn't my fault that time either. But again, it will be my duty to clear it all up.

A Major Major disaster.

Strider, I will admit I did continue on longer than I would have liked, believe me-and I realize that now, but it's not gonna stop me from having my opinion and sticking to it, no matter how many disagree, and expressing it if I am questioned on it. Hell, in a matter of 30 minutes I was debating this with 5 different people, so what do you expect me to do...lay down? If someone ask me a question or wants to have a discussion, I'm down for it, and up until the last few post it was civil.

As far as calling someone crazy, it sounded just as that..CRAZY. If you have two people (Knebby and Slave) read your post WRONG entirely and accuse you of not being sensitive/open to "outsiders" views-I WILL respond to that, because I clearly stated that I appreciated the outlook and comments from people across the globe. They failed to read above and witness that. I think Reggie for instance made some good points, and I complimented him on that. I don't give a rats ass where someone lives..an opinion is an opinion.

If you would like to act so high and mighty Strider and pretend like you've never called anyone "crazy" or any other word...guess what buddy, you better wake up - because the phrase I used in that heated moment was..."Go sell crazy somewhere else"!! Hmmmm, sound familiar??? It should, because YOU have made that phrase famous here-and it's the ONLY place I've heard it used. I thought it went perfectly in that situation, and I thought of you-So thanks for adding to the vocabulary.

Secondly, if someone wants to continuously make as statement about the MAJORITY of cops being BAD, blah, blah, blah and make it as a fact-I will say that is ignorant. because it's not true, and if it was, how can you prove that anyway?

Disagreements get out of control here and I don't think you are free of that either. You just chose to opt out of that particular thread.

So before you JUDGE someone, look in the mirror.

Right on- when someone points their finger at you- just remember they have 3 fingers and a thumb pointing back at them. I saw myself being called crazy in another thread by him and then magically it was edited the next day.

I wrote Knebby and asked about Jimmy Page's intentions as she said "he told her" he was gonna tour etc in 2013. Texas Melanie we just were chit chatting about meeting up at LZ movie. so I am assuming those are the two you're are talking about. If you scroll back up there is more detail about the Texas Melanie episode-so I don't see how you say I creeped anyone out.

I have nothing to hide and am getting really tired of someone like you that has nothing to do with any of it going by a Biased -someone said this or that.

Tell me your instances?? Since you are accusing me of stuff out in the open.

Edited by DavidZoso

I will not, out of respect for those who volunteered the information without any kind of "witch hunt". If you and the mods are alright with it, I will step aside and let you and the people directly involved hash it out. Not MY fight.

:peace:

I will not, out of respect for those who volunteered the information without any kind of "witch hunt". If you and the mods are alright with it, I will step aside and let you and the people directly involved hash it out. Not MY fight.

:peace:

Thank you Walter. That was right gentlemanly of you; a quality sometimes in short supply here. :thumbsup:

Oh, and if it's any consolation, it's freaking cold here in L.A., too. :freezing: More hot cocoa please!

Edited by Strider

I know you agreed with a post quoted by Knebby, which suggested you read into my post the same way she did..I don't think YOU or Knebby are crazy Slave. But, I don't think it's fair to misjudge someone's post either. The worst thing about it was, I asked Kneb for an apology and she refused. All I got were more insults (assuming is was against "outsiders opinions) until she realized she read it wrong. I didn't appreciate that. Yes, I thought that sounded "crazy"

Water under the bridge. :)

There were no "more insults" at all - in fact I PM'd you and asked you to respond to my PMs - which you have refused to do. I said I had always got along with you and respected you and that my door remained open to you. What terrible insults!!

(Page 19 , 20& 21 of the thread if anyone wants to go search for these elusive "insults".)

Merry Christmas, hope it's a good view from that bridge.

Edited by Knebby

Oh sorry! You can say things about me but I'm not allowed to respond.

Like I said, Merry Christmas.

You can say whatever you want Knebby, it's never stopped you before. And I have no right to tell you not to anyway.

But like I said..."here we go again"..Meaning, does it ever end, or do you NEED closure?

Your last PM was denied an answer after it was filled with an un-welcoming tone and approach from the very first sentence, that- if you were "welcoming" me to respond, would have been anything but what it read. I don't respond to that. Friends don't come at friends that way. Furthermore, you should know me better by now. The first PM you sent a week ago, I wasn't able to get to yet...honestly. Sorry, I have a life outside this place too, like yourself. My apologies if it wasn't answered in the timely fashion you would have liked. But it was on my list.

I went back and read the post you are referring to just now-to clarify. Basically, I explained myself, (since you and Slave read it wrong, then you wrongly questioned/accused me and ALSO didn't read my post above, complimenting Reggie-who lives in Australia) so I asked you for an apology, based on all that. I thought that was a fair gesture. However, your very next comment was something like "you don't get an apology".....so, here we are.

I don't feel I need to resolve anything with you, because it's not a big deal to me. I was the one originally confronted and judged incorrectly, so my comments in defense to that were how I felt at the time of the "discussion".

As far as I'm concerned, it's water under the bridge.

You are not here causing a disturbance, and I have no future quarrels with you that I foresee. Maybe I will have to defend myself again (towards you), if need be, but I'm not planning on it, unless it happens. And then we will be back to this same place in time, if I'm misjudged.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. Be safe.

Some fucking asshole dented my car! The most irratating thing about it is, I just had a good deal of body work done not even 8 months ago and now a huge fucking dent in the very spot that warranted the work. Son of a bitch. You can't keep anything nice, really, it's the truth. The first day I brought my car home from getting painted, a car ahead of me, a brand new piece of shit Ford sports car's muffler FELL OFF and flew into my hood leaving two huge gashes! Ugh, shit.

Some fucking asshole dented my car! The most irratating thing about it is, I just had a good deal of body work done not even 8 months ago and now a huge fucking dent in the very spot that warranted the work. Son of a bitch. You can't keep anything nice, really, it's the truth. The first day I brought my car home from getting painted, a car ahead of me, a brand new piece of shit Ford sports car's muffler FELL OFF and flew into my hood leaving two huge gashes! Ugh, shit.

Cars are nothing but trouble, scythe. Like cocaine, they are god's way of telling us we have too much money. Must've spent £2k on mine this year...and then on Friday, I looked at my rear tyre and thought 'hmmm, that looks a little flat....'. Turns out it I'd been driving around with 10psi for fuck knows how long, and had cracked the sidewall. Two new tyres, £165 (about $250). Shit.

My manager just called me.

Seems as though a jerk from IT caused a lot of problems and is no longer employed with us.

Because she is on vacation, I get to break the news tomorrow morning.

Super.

That stinks. It's not fair of your Manager to stick you with this.

She could have sent an email to everyone from home.

I would imagine she can get into the network from home or wherever she is...

Just tell it like it is. They'll know where it's coming from.