What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Is this the one Melanie..

Volkswagen. Ferdinand Porsche, the man behind Volkswagen and Porsche, met with Hitler in 1934, to discuss the creation of a "people's car." (That's the English translation of Volkswagen.)

Hitler told Porsche to make the car with a streamlined shape, "like a beetle." And that's the genesis of the Volkswagen Beetle... it wasn't just designed for the Nazis, Hitler NAMED it.

That's the one. I found this topic very interesting so I did a little research. Here is a link to an article listing 11 American companies that supported Hitler. As with everything on the 'net, I am talking it with a grain of salt...a little bit.

http://www.11points...._With_the_Nazis

Of course, the companies are decades removed from Hitler and those in charge had zero to do with such a controversial and vile past.

That's the one. I found this topic very interesting so I did a little research. Here is a link to an article listing 11 American companies that supported Hitler. As with everything on the 'net, I am talking it with a grain of salt...a little bit.

http://www.11points...._With_the_Nazis

Of course, the companies are decades removed from Hitler and those in charge had zero to do with such a controversial and vile past.

Thanks Melanie,

Interesting read, who would have thought that is how Fanta came about.

You are very welcome. How are your aunt and brother?

Thanks for asking Melanie...

My Aunt is showing some sign of Improvment, still not out of the woods yet but looking good, she is a tough old bird so fingers crossed...

My Brother on the other hand is a lost cause, at the rate he is drinking he will be back in Hospital before the week is over...

My elderly Aunt has been taken into Hospital with Pneumonia....

My Stupid Alcoholic Brother has started Drinking again after being Dry for 10 weeks.Even after the Hospital have told him he will Die,if he continues to Drink..

Kate, I am so sorry to read this. I truly hope your brother finds the direction he needs, quickly. I pray for a healing hand on your aunt, for comfort. My thoughts are with you.

Proud? Set the bar low and you'll hit it everytime, I guess.

I'm sure your wife is 'proud' you are requesting a young lady to PM you at 3 am? ;)

I have more to be proud of than most, WG.

What my wife thinks is none of your business. But Tiff is actually older than my wife, in case you're interested.