What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

I think your sheep need tending to. Oh, the night is young for you there. Only almost 2 am.

Almost 4am actually, o great numerically challenged one.

And guess what, I can keep this shit up all night, cos I'm all a-buzzin' on the yellow & greens. See? We're not so different after all.

He loves me really, Tiff. You should see all the grovelling pms he's sent me, begging for forgiveness. That's why I had to block him.

Sure Nick. That is real funny. Me begging for for forgiveness. You are the one that should be begging the mass's for forgiveness

Beauty sleep calls me. Catch you ladies on the flip side.

The judgement of the masses is of no consequence to me.

There are only a handful of people on this earth whose opinions I value. The rest of you can all go boil your balls.

And since none of those whose opinions you value are on this forum, why do you waste our time throwing insults around? Nothing better to do I suppose.

Just saw Zeitgeist: Moving Forward today and as a result I have reached a whole new level of depression. The movie really breaks down our current world condition and societal trends in a manner which makes one shit themselves. I suggest everyone see this incredible movie, it will wake the dreamer from the dream and force to see reality. Unfortunately not a pretty picture, but vehicles for positive change seldom are.

Still no fucking hot water. How hard is it to fix a faulty valve or something. Had to shlep large pans of the hot stuff up the stairs for Mrs CP to have a stand up. It reminds me of my days in India when for 5 rupees you could get a bucket of hot water. Crikey this is the 21st Century ? :angry:

Still no fucking hot water. How hard is it to fix a faulty valve or something. Had to shlep large pans of the hot stuff up the stairs for Mrs CP to have a stand up. It reminds me of my days in India when for 5 rupees you could get a bucket of hot water. Crikey this is the 21st Century ? :angry:

Did you get a plumber ? After three days of living 1860's style myself, I hope you get it fixed soon.