Hello, everyone!

GatorZeppFan

Finally found a place to talk to other Zepp fans. Led Zepp ROCKS! Can't wait to learn more about my favorite band. To be honest, I've never been a collector, (other than shirts and CDs), of Zepp memorabilia. I've always just really, really loved hearing their music. I guess that makes me a little less hard core than probably most of you guys here. I've also, unfortunately, NEVER seen them preform live. God knows I would pay every penny in my pocket to see them. (Who here wouldn't, right? lol Anyway, I look forward to hearing interesting stories from some of the older members. Also looking forward to any new updates insiders might have on a tour date....Yeah, I know. I can dream, can't guy? :D

Hello to all! I am a big Led Zeppelin fan too. Have been for many many years! The best band ever! I have to try and figure out how to use this profile tool? I have been reading and see lots of pictures. Very impressed with the albums and the way you can listen to any song by LZ. Very well done. Must have took much work and knowledge.

Hi there, zepplover! And welcome! :):wave:

• 4 weeks later...
Finally found a place to talk to other Zepp fans. Led Zepp ROCKS! Can't wait to learn more about my favorite band. To be honest, I've never been a collector, (other than shirts and CDs), of Zepp memorabilia. I've always just really, really loved hearing their music. I guess that makes me a little less hard core than probably most of you guys here. I've also, unfortunately, NEVER seen them preform live. God knows I would pay every penny in my pocket to see them. (Who here wouldn't, right? lol Anyway, I look forward to hearing interesting stories from some of the older members. Also looking forward to any new updates insiders might have on a tour date....Yeah, I know. I can dream, can't guy? :D

Wecome.. greeat group on this forum for the most part and a lot of great info on Zeppelin and other music. Look forward to posting with you:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello all! I just joined! Big Zep fan! From a big zep family!!! None of them really know how to work a computer! So I'm backing my bags for the misty mountains jk jk

Glad to be here!!!

Hello MistyMountainHopper! :wave: and ... th24.gif