Led Zeppelin comics

No i dont but i remember bout 19 years ago when they came out and i walked to the comic book store and bought them. Not know how much i would appreciate them years later.

So if you ever see a copy you better pick it up cuz im sure theyre VERY rare now.

I also had all four of these comics. My girlfriend at the time bought them in Seattle for me where they originated in 95' or 96' She told me she bought them from the guy who actually created them, but I don't know how true that is. But yes, they were made in the early/mid nineties. I lost them all along with my entire Zeppelin collection in Hurricane Katrina. I have only been able to find the first of four copies since then on the internet. I can't remember the website, but i'll post it if I ever recall it again. These are, from my memory -very cool reads and the artwork/comics are very detailed.

I also had all four of these comics. My girlfriend at the time bought them in Seattle for me where they originated in 95' or 96' She told me she bought them from the guy who actually created them, but I don't know how true that is. But yes, they were made in the early/mid nineties. I lost them all along with my entire Zeppelin collection in Hurricane Katrina. I have only been able to find the first of four copies since then on the internet. I can't remember the website, but i'll post it if I ever recall it again. These are, from my memory -very cool reads and the artwork/comics are very detailed.

Katrina :( Sorry to hear about it Rock Historian

I know where I can get som ecopies of this, so I know what to ask for my birthday this year *evil* My parents seemed absolutley thrilled when I told them about the comics <_<

I wonder what the comics are about, rock gods defending music aboard their magical Zeppelin? :lol:

I truely feel blessed to own these pieces of artwork. Like i said before if you ever see these again you must buy them because it could be ur last time u see it. Also im very sorry to hear that you lost them in Hurricane Katrina you can always try ebay.

I truely feel blessed to own these pieces of artwork. Like i said before if you ever see these again you must buy them because it could be ur last time u see it. Also im very sorry to hear that you lost them in Hurricane Katrina you can always try ebay.

I WANT THEM!! What's the storyline?

I have uploaded a Zeppelin Comic here, don't know if it's the same as the four seperate ones, since this is just one book. To download choose the free user option, and after download unzip the gizmo.

http://rapidshare.com/files/214033073/Rock...ed_Zeppelin.rar

To vieuw it you need a comic reader, the programme is shareware and can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/davidayton/CDisplay

Enjoy!

(This post does not contain a link to illegal software, if it might be against the board rules then feel free to delete it Sam.....I was just too lazy to put the whole book on photobucket)

Archived