All you aspiring drummers out there...

Jarlaxle 56

you just rekindled my desire to learn the drums. I gave up on it ages ago, my parents wouldn't let me so i started guitar, which probably was a good thing coz if I'd got drums, i couldnt have practiced them hours a day without pissing off the whole neighbourhood. Still, I think I should learn drums, use guitar to write songs and drums coz they're so much fun. Had a go with some sticks and a tamborine once hehe couldve sat there for hours

you just rekindled my desire to learn the drums. I gave up on it ages ago, my parents wouldn't let me so i started guitar, which probably was a good thing coz if I'd got drums, i couldnt have practiced them hours a day without pissing off the whole neighbourhood. Still, I think I should learn drums, use guitar to write songs and drums coz they're so much fun. Had a go with some sticks and a tamborine once hehe couldve sat there for hours

Plenty of sound deadening, or eliminating options for drummers in the midst of mortals. :D Also the various electronic kits that can be played with headphones...talk about something I can spend hours on!

So many patches to choose from......*drool*

Can get you a steal of a deal on a V kit Hic! ;)

BTW, having a jam up Vegas way on the 15th of June. Wanna come up and school my oak pontificator?

On a tuesday?? :huh: Might have to visit my Vegas branches....hmmm.....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived