What would you do if...

_Lena_Zep

Oh I would just try to enjoy the time and the 70s, but if I was going because of Led Zeppelin, I would try to meet them, talk with them, attend at Led Zeppelin concerts, ... Besides Led Zeppelin, I would attend The Beatles concerts too and the concerts of the bands I like. :D

Oh I would just try to enjoy the time and the 70s, but if I was going because of Led Zeppelin, I would try to meet them, talk with them, attend at Led Zeppelin concerts, ... Besides Led Zeppelin, I would attend The Beatles concerts too and the concerts of the bands I like. :D

You'd have to go back a bit further, unfortunately, if you wanted to attend Beatles concerts. It was all over by the 70s.

You'd have to go back a bit further, unfortunately, if you wanted to attend Beatles concerts. It was all over by the 70s.

Of course, that's what I meant. I would travel back in the 60s too and the other times, not just 70s.

• 1 month later...

Go back to about 1962, so I could see the Beatles when they were still new. :D Later on, I'd go see the Yardbirds, specifically when both Jimmy and Jeff were with the band. :) Then I'd go catch some early Led Zeppelin, of course! ;) And possibly early Aerosmith. :unsure:

:peace:,

Jo

I was just wondering what would you people do if you're able to go back to 70s?;)

If I was able to go back to the 1170's I'd learn to use a sword and become a hero in the Sagas. And then when I get back to 2009 I will be able to read about my exploits. :thumbsup:

I was just wondering what would you people do if you're able to go back to 70s?;)

I would go back to 1973-79. I would have made a point to see Zepp more than twice. I wished I would have held on to a few more things as I did not know the value of a lot of things at that time.

This was really a great time as things were quite different and I enjoyed growing up during these years. Ah... the memories.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi "_Lena_Zep!" How are you doing? Oh "_Lena_Zep," if you only knew! If I could relive the whole 1970's again, I would do it in a split second. I wouldn't even change a thing. There is so much that I would do that it would be too much to list. I promise that I will list some as time goes by. If you haven't read my "WHAT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT YOU EVER DID AT A LED ZEPPELIN CONCERT?" and "WHAT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT YOU EVER DID IN A THEATER WHILE WATCHING THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME?" Threads, please read them. You will laugh your ass off. In the mean time, you take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Go back to about 1962, so I could see the Beatles when they were still new. :D Later on, I'd go see the Yardbirds, specifically when both Jimmy and Jeff were with the band. :) Then I'd go catch some early Led Zeppelin, of course! ;) And possibly early Aerosmith. :unsure:

Jo

Forgot to edit...would want to see early Pink Floyd in concert. Decided I wouldn't want to see early Aerosmith. They were weird back then. :P

Jo

Archived