What's your zodiac sign?

reswati

I'm a Pisces Sun, Gemini Rising, Leo Moon

Oh that's an interesting mix April Lynn if you don't mind me saying .. my son is Pisces with a Leo Moon : fascinating mix of intensely personal with unexpected flamboyance .. and if I'm not mistaken a big sense of "who's boss?" ( you ! ) with your family/ personal life ?

Jim Morrison [person in my sig] was a proud Sagittarius, "the most philosophical of all the signs" as he points out on the Doors' Absolutely Live album :)

FireOpal, that's a wonderful quotation : I think it's true of Sagittarius ... they have so much about them which is quite simple : a huge zest for life, a zany comedic/jester approach, something very uncomplicated and joyous.. but they are also associated with zeal, thought, religion, ideas, exploration (geographical of course but also mental ) .

P.S. Jim Morrison [person in my sig] was a proud Sagittarius, "the most philosophical of all the signs" as he points out on the Doors' Absolutely Live album :)

Hmm :huh: you do know that later in the rant he tells everyone how he doesnt believe in any of that bullshit right?

Hi April Lynn! :wave: That's a lot of signs! :)

Me.....Scorpio, wifey too!

Hi Walter! :wave: I'm back!

oo both Scorpio, that must be fun!

Oh that's an interesting mix April Lynn if you don't mind me saying .. my son is Pisces with a Leo Moon : fascinating mix of intensely personal with unexpected flamboyance .. and if I'm not mistaken a big sense of "who's boss?" ( you ! ) with your family/ personal life ?

Thank you truth and beauty :) You nailed it! My aunt was just saying how stubborn I am two days ago, I guess this explains it!

I don't know as much about astrology as I'd like to, I rely heavily on the internet but I see you're meant to be the boldest, most determined combination. Weird I never would have thought that! :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived