Heatbreaker

MJC455

Nice read.

Anyone else play the song in order to understand what he was talking about when referring to specific times?

Yup. I went to youtube and played it. That way, I could see the exact times and pause it and go back and forth between it and the article.

Nice read.

Anyone else play the song in order to understand what he was talking about when referring to specific times?

Geat, now every time I listen to it I'll be like "Oh, that's in A minor and here it switches to A major, and then he bends behind the nut in the turnaround..." And I'll miss the solo. <_<

Kidding. Great article. I can't imagine Heart beaker without the solo! And yes, I had to go find it on my iPod. ;)

When my band (back in the 80's) started playing the live version of Heartbreaker and the lead in to Whole Lat'ta Love as one song, I was thinking.. this will be a snap to put together! Wrong, it took a bit of time to put the whole piece to a smooth blend of a full song, drum solo (short) and back into a new song. I think it was one of my favorite's of the set of Led Zeppelin song's we did, it kept me very busy on the drums.

Archived