Have you ever met Zep hater?

_Lena_Zep

Even better - have you ever really disliked someone and found out they liked Zep and that kind of swayed your opinion of them?

I work with someone who is a really abrasive, negative person. Rarely ever smiles. I don't know her well but I would avoid her just because she seems so negative and sometimes really downright mean. Well, we were in a meeting together and her cellphone rings...Black Dog!!! All of a sudden I'm thinking, maybe she's not so bad! I need to get to know her better. Maybe she's just had a hard life and that's why she's so nasty. I will try to get to know her because at least now I have a conversation starter. I'm sure there's a lot of terrible people who are Zep fans but there's got to be a little kernel of goodness in her. Right?

Even better - have you ever really disliked someone and found out they liked Zep and that kind of swayed your opinion of them?

I work with someone who is a really abrasive, negative person. Rarely ever smiles. I don't know her well but I would avoid her just because she seems so negative and sometimes really downright mean. Well, we were in a meeting together and her cellphone rings...Black Dog!!! All of a sudden I'm thinking, maybe she's not so bad! I need to get to know her better. Maybe she's just had a hard life and that's why she's so nasty. I will try to get to know her because at least now I have a conversation starter. I'm sure there's a lot of terrible people who are Zep fans but there's got to be a little kernel of goodness in her. Right?

LOL:-) Your probably right...love that a ringtone of Zeppelin has expanded your view on getting to know her.

YES my mother in law its always a war about zeppelin [mother in law once sead who would like that music only a bunch of crack pots lol led zeppelin are crap elvis is crap ] well stop and look around mother in law the beatles were not the only band on earth and i think in germany were thay stayed once thay had cross dressers suck them off some red light district i herd some shit like that on a documentury ummm so get stuffed and LED ZEPPELIN are still going strong and now ill tern my c.d player on max with no quater playing take that u beatle loveing tea drinking coot i love ya but LED ZEPPELIN ARE and always be the best rock band in history ZoSo

YES my mother in law its always a war about zeppelin [mother in law once sead who would like that music only a bunch of crack pots lol led zeppelin are crap elvis is crap ] well stop and look around mother in law the beatles were not the only band on earth and i think in germany were thay stayed once thay had cross dressers suck them off some red light district i herd some shit like that on a documentury ummm so get stuffed and LED ZEPPELIN are still going strong and now ill tern my c.d player on max with no quater playing take that u beatle loveing tea drinking coot i love ya but LED ZEPPELIN ARE and always be the best rock band in history ZoSo

:huh:

:blink:

Well your opinion is Zep is the best band but your mother in law is entitled to think the Beatles are.

I would ask you to get acquainted with this publication: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elements_of_Style

• 1 month later...

How's it going all? Yes, I have met three of them. One was my high school history teacher that just hated them. I kept bringing in my boom box and blasted LED ZEPPELIN II and IV everyday for the whole semester till I converted him into becoming a ZEPPELIN fan. It might have been hell to do especially since I got suspended quite a few times for lighting bottle rockets, bricks of fire crackers and smoke bombs in the class room.

The other two were ZEPPELIN haters that went to the midnight movies out of curiosity to see THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME. The sad part was that both of them got their asses kicked by die hard ZEPPELIN fans. ROCK ON FOREVER die hard ZEPPELIN fans!

My little brother doesn't care for them (he's 16). He once thought that they were country music... he's big into stuff like Lil Wayne and Nickleback... When I was 16 Led Zeppelin was already becoming one of my favorite bands. At 16 my favorite was Linkin Park though... by 18 I was a full on Led Head. My best friend doesn't hate them necessarily (or at least he won't say it to my face because he knows I am a huge fan) but he definitely isn't much of a fan. He is a big fan of music and he has a huge collection of music on his computer (several days worth if played back to back) and I don't believe any of it is Led Zeppelin. He, like my brother, likes Nickleback (yuck) but at least he despises Lil Wayne. He's just not into classic rock save for Foreigner. Everyone in my family save for my brother likes it to an extent. My dad (not the same father as my brother - we're half brothers) got me into Led Zeppelin in the first place and has the box set. He's nowhere near as into it as I am though. My mom and sister like it to a certain extent. My mom likes Stairway in particular and my sister can really get into it if she's in the right mood.

How's it going all? Yes, I have met three of them. One was my high school history teacher that just hated them. I kept bringing in my boom box and blasted LED ZEPPELIN II and IV everyday for the whole semester till I converted him into becoming a ZEPPELIN fan. It might have been hell to do especially since I got suspended quite a few times for lighting bottle rockets, bricks of fire crackers and smoke bombs in the class room.

Whoa! :o Cool!

:peace:,

Jo

There's a community in Orkut.........."I Hate Led Zep" or something like that.................

there is only 1 member in it........... if u truly like music u can't hate led zep........

Hi "Sagarnil Chakraborty!" That is so funny! There is only one member in Orkut? Maybe a lot of fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics such as yourself should get together, get a lot of boom boxes together, and blast LED ZEPPELIN all day to this individual in Orkut. Maybe you'll have a chance of converting him then. Good luck and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

P.S. I've spoken to a lot of HP representatives or agents in India about HP computers.

Over the last 30 plus years I've been around a couple of folks when asked if they liked Led Zeppelin: "No, I'm not really a fan of his."

Hi "jabe!" How are you doing? I heard the same thing recently, A woman that I just met said that she did not like the lead singer Led at all! :hysterical: I told her that there is no person named Led in the band, you should have seen her face turn red! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

if u truly like music u can't hate led zep........

100% correct. Anybody who hates Led Zeppelin simply doesn't care much for music full stop and as such, their opinions are null and void.

It's like 'hating' The Beatles or Mozart. Anybody with an iota of fondness for music simply cannot hate such luminaries and that would include Zeppelin.

Not being a big fan is a different story to 'hating'.

100% correct. Anybody who hates Led Zeppelin simply doesn't care much for music full stop and as such, their opinions are null and void.

It's like 'hating' The Beatles or Mozart. Anybody with an iota of fondness for music simply cannot hate such luminaries and that would include Zeppelin.

Not being a big fan is a different story to 'hating'.

Hi Mangani! How's it going? I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Archived