Have you ever met Zep hater?

_Lena_Zep

LOL, the same with me. There are people around me don't like Zeppelin, but this doesn't bother me, it's just about personal taste and they are not "haters". But some selfnamed fans are really unbearable.

Anyway I've gotten over most of them and am sincerely happy the bashing fest is over.

:yesnod: :yesnod:

Wow that's awesome. I can't imagine seeing LZ at 13... Was it the best day of your life or what? :)

It was amazing!!! I could not believe I was there. We literally could not take our eyes off the stage. Plants voice is beyond words. Bonham on drums you felt every beat! I can still remember everything.

have you ever had the priveledge of seeing them live?

None of my children like Zeppelin, although my youngest kind of likes the Immigrant Song. I am hoping that over time they will come around. There is hope for my son, he likes some other rock bands, and borrowed a few of my Zeppelin cds recently, but the girls are pretty much hip hop and country only.

...elvis costello.

Curious, what he say about them?

Ahhh...I found it.

"I am really grossly offended by Led Zeppelin, not only because they're total charlatans and thieves, but because it actually embarrasses me."

-Elvis Costello Led Zeppelin

March 86

Musician Magazine

charlatan- A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud.

I love ya EC but STFU....please.

Ahhh...I found it.

"I am really grossly offended by Led Zeppelin, not only because they're total charlatans and thieves, but because it actually embarrasses me."

March 86

Musician Magazine

charlatan- A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud.

I guess he has changed his mind, a bit. ;)

Elvis_Costello-TBone_Burnett-Ralph_.jpg

Ahhh...I found it.

March 86

Musician Magazine

mkay so Led Zeppelin embarrasses you...a good Mexican restaurant usually cures that situation...not sure why though

A good friend of mine said she couldn't stand Robert Plant's voice. She actually preferred the Beatles. I guess there are a fair amount of people out there who don't like "loud" music.

Wow that's awesome. I can't imagine seeing LZ at 13... Was it the best day of your life or what? :)

I was 13 when I saw them too- not the best day of my life but certainly up there. ;)

It was amazing!!! I could not believe I was there. We literally could not take our eyes off the stage. Plants voice is beyond words. Bonham on drums you felt every beat! I can still remember everything.

have you ever had the priveledge of seeing them live?

I'm so jealous.:D

What year was that?

Well he's not really a hater but my brother said that the only reason Zepp were popular was becuase Robert and Jimmy got all the attention becuase they were so desirable (sp?)

He he also said that he thinks that their music is good but their first was their only good one :mellow:

I'm so jealous.:D

What year was that?

May 14, 1973 at The Municiple Auditrium in New Orleans then Feb 28, 1975 at LSU Assembly in Baton Rouge. Still can visualize both. I was really close to the stage in 75 and Plant was beautiful:-)

May 14, 1973 at The Municiple Auditrium in New Orleans then Feb 28, 1975 at LSU Assembly in Baton Rouge. Still can visualize both. I was really close to the stage in 75 and Plant was beautiful:-)

*cough*

Robert was always beautiful.Still is. :)

Agreed:-) That man could wear a pair of Jeans like no other, and that mane of hair...

He doesn't need anything else than jeans.I like him shirtless and with those locks...That kind of stuff makes me smile.And remind me what would I like to do with him.:lol:

Personally,I haven't met anyone,but there was a guy once who said to me that Led Zep is boring and not to play their songs.

Actually,he was a good friend of mine until he said that.

Haven't spoken to him anymore.Now I wish I could punch him in the face and toss shit over his beloved rap and Britney Spears and...I must stop.

Ummmm no offense but you sound like a nut job.

Just because someone doesn't like Zeppelin doesn't make them a bad person. I know a number of people that don't like them and I still somehow find it in me to speak to them. :rolleyes:

Ummmm no offense but you sound like a nut job.

Just because someone doesn't like Zeppelin doesn't make them a bad person. I know a number of people that don't like them and I still somehow find it in me to speak to them. :rolleyes:

This person is not a nut job, just a LOYAL fan:-)

I certainly don't lose sleep when I meet a Zeppelin basher. I don't give two shits who you do/don't like - it's not my business to criticise your taste. And if you don't like what I like, the same rule applies - it's not your business to criticise my taste.

At the end of the day, if you're willing to lose friends or act like a teenage psycho, over a Zeppelin related criticism, the only thing that is apparent is your lack of maturity. Yeah, they're a great band, but not one I'd be willing to lose friends for.

I certainly don't lose sleep when I meet a Zeppelin basher. I don't give two shits who you do/don't like - it's not my business to criticise your taste. And if you don't like what I like, the same rule applies - it's not your business to criticise my taste.

At the end of the day, if you're willing to lose friends or act like a teenage psycho, over a Zeppelin related criticism, the only thing that is apparent is your lack of maturity. Yeah, they're a great band, but not one I'd be willing to lose friends for.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. No reason for this. You are on a Led Zepplin website and we are LOYAL fans... work with us here:-) This is supposed to be fun...hope your day get's better.

Archived