Have you ever met Zep hater?

_Lena_Zep

I recently met someone who was a hater.

I was recently at my sister's house sitting around a campfire with about 10 other people I really didn't know that well. I'm talking to this one lady to my left and I heard from across the fire the words Led Zeppelin. I don't think my head has ever snapped that fast. Almost gave myself a concussion.

Anyway, I asked what they were talking about and the answer came that a guy named Rick said, "I just don't get them".

Barb: Get what?

Rick: Led Zeppelin.

Barb: What don't you get? At this point I'm still being a nice friendly person using an upbeat tone of voice.

Barb: (getting a little irritated) What don't you get about Led Zeppelin? Maybe I can explain something to you.

At this point my sister comes over and asks what we're talking about. So I told her that Rick was in the middle of explaining to me what he doesn't get about Led Zeppelin. My sister just said, "Oh boy, Rick, you better just let it go!" and she walks away leaving him unprotected from me.

So back and forth we go with the smarta$$ not answering my question and he finally busts out with he doesn't care for their music.

Barb: Well, alright then. Maybe you don't like them, but that doesn't mean you don't "get them." I'm going to say this one thing and then I'm going to let this subject go. By the end of the evening I challenge you to name one band whose every song has its own distinct sound and when you hear it start you know exactly what song it is.

Rick: I agree. But I still don't like them.

Rick's wife: I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN.

She pulls out her iPod and it's just loaded with LZ tunes. Too funny.

I recently met someone who was a hater.

I was recently at my sister's house sitting around a campfire with about 10 other people I really didn't know that well. I'm talking to this one lady to my left and I heard from across the fire the words Led Zeppelin. I don't think my head has ever snapped that fast. Almost gave myself a concussion.

Anyway, I asked what they were talking about and the answer came that a guy named Rick said, "I just don't get them".

Barb: Get what?

Barb: What don't you get? At this point I'm still being a nice friendly person using an upbeat tone of voice.

Barb: (getting a little irritated) What don't you get about Led Zeppelin? Maybe I can explain something to you.

At this point my sister comes over and asks what we're talking about. So I told her that Rick was in the middle of explaining to me what he doesn't get about Led Zeppelin. My sister just said, "Oh boy, Rick, you better just let it go!" and she walks away leaving him unprotected from me.

So back and forth we go with the smarta$$ not answering my question and he finally busts out with he doesn't care for their music.

Barb: Well, alright then. Maybe you don't like them, but that doesn't mean you don't "get them." I'm going to say this one thing and then I'm going to let this subject go. By the end of the evening I challenge you to name one band whose every song has its own distinct sound and when you hear it start you know exactly what song it is.

Rick: I agree. But I still don't like them.

Rick's wife: I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN.

She pulls out her iPod and it's just loaded with LZ tunes. Too funny.

Wouldn't it be nice if Rick's wife tells Rick in front of you that she slept with Jimmy! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

There's a community in Orkut.........."I Hate Led Zep" or something like that.................

there is only 1 member in it........... if u truly like music u can't hate led zep........

Hi 'Sagarnil Chakraborty'

I heard Eric Clapton brought a flat the recently, that could explain something. :lol:

Regards, Danny

• 2 months later...

99.98% of my school

Apparently, some guy who may or may not be homo singing about " getting a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs while they try to teach me how to dance" is good music these days. I dunno.

I have friends who think all music like this sucks because there are too many instruments and not enough lyrics.

I wish people understood that there were always 4 people singing on stage at zeppelin concerts. One used his mouth, one used his bass, one used his drums and one sued his guitar.

I have friends who think all music like this sucks because there are too many instruments and not enough lyrics.

I wish people understood that there were always 4 people singing on stage at zeppelin concerts. One used his mouth, one used his bass, one used his drums and one sued his guitar.

Seriously! i understand what they are saying

Archived