NFL...09 season

slagfarmer

I've never been a Saints fan but I'm rooting for them to go all the way.

Patriots almost did it a few years ago winning all games in the season and lost the super bowl. That's my hubbys team and he was sooo disappointed.

I learned about football and started liking the game when the Dolphins did it in '72. My bonding year with my step-dad, rest his soul. Still have a soft spot for the Dolphins but they aren't doing much at all.

RIP Chris Henry

He had a troubled past, but his future was looking brighter. He was just one of the NFL thugs, but was trying to turn his life around. How will the Bengals, who are on a major comeback this year, handle their game against San Diego on Sunday? They will be wearing Chris' number 15 on their helments. Good Luck to the Bengals. Let's end the season on a winning streak!

RIP Chris Henry

He had a troubled past, but his future was looking brighter. He was just one of the NFL thugs, but was trying to turn his life around. How will the Bengals, who are on a major comeback this year, handle their game against San Diego on Sunday? They will be wearing Chris' number 15 on their helments. Good Luck to the Bengals. Let's end the season on a winning streak!

The local news had a story on him since he was from this neck of the woods.

I have a feeling the Colts will remain perfect tonight. Then again.....

It was odd pulling for the Colt's last night. Their victory over the Jags helps Baltimore keep palyoff hopes alive. If the Colts continue to play as they are it will be tough for anyone to beat them.

Johnny_Unitas004.jpg

Long Live the Memory of Johnny U. Forever #19 and 1 #1 in Baltimore's heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Let the playoffs begin!!! With my Bills stinking it out this season(hello Yukon) and firing the entire coaching staff today It will be a interesting off season in orchard park. I am still a Eagles fan and until the Cowboys spanked them yesterday I had big hopes for them in the playoffs. New England is always a threat in the postseason but the loss of Welker will kill that playoff run. My head tells me that the Colts are the team to beat and Minnesota looked fantastic on Sunday. I like the Saints as well. Gotta love playoff football!!!

Archived