NFL...09 season

slagfarmer

The Quarter is going to be lit this weekend!

They may come from the land of ice and snow

but they are going to be thunderstruck! when they

enter our dome :D

Guess who King Bachus is this year? :whistling:

Drew Brees!!! Since I can't make it this weekend to the Big Easy, party enough for the two of us! :D

The Quarter is going to be lit this weekend!

They may come from the land of ice and snow

but they are going to be thunderstruck! when they

enter our dome :D

Guess who King Bachus is this year? :whistling:

ROCK ON!

Been to college and NFL in your dome.

Loudest building I've ever entered. (concerts excluded)

I would like the Saints to win the Superbowl. But my head tells me that Payton it just such a good quarterback it may be the deciding factor. I think it will be a shoot out. If that Saints defense hammers Payton like they did Favre the Saints will win. If they cant get to him he will pick them apart. Go Saints!

I think it comes down to one thing. Who establishes their style. Saints are explosive and high-scoring. The Colts are methodical and persistent. I really have to believe Indianapolis is going to have their way again. But anything is possible.

barbervsskinsdec2709.jpg

The SAINTS tamed a Lion, Shot an Eagle, rode a Buffalo, landed a Jet, killed a Giant, caught a Dolphin, fried a Falcon, put down a Panther, dodged a Ram, sunk a Buccaneer, conquered the Patriots, scalped a Redskin, had second helping of Falcon, Got roped by a Cowboy, tackled by the Buccaneers, came back for the Panthers, plucked a Cardinal and put a whipping on a Viking..we aint afraid of NO COLTS!!!

:P

The SAINTS tamed a Lion, Shot an Eagle, rode a Buffalo, landed a Jet, killed a Giant, caught a Dolphin, fried a Falcon, put down a Panther, dodged a Ram, sunk a Buccaneer, conquered the Patriots, scalped a Redskin, had second helping of Falcon, Got roped by a Cowboy, tackled by the Buccaneers, came back for the Panthers, plucked a Cardinal and put a whipping on a Viking..we aint afraid of NO COLTS!!!

:P

I think the SAINTS will be breaking those Colts.

3 more days. Better plan that Superbowl menu.

I think the SAINTS will be breaking those Colts.

3 more days. Better plan that Superbowl menu.

Hello ledzepfvr!! I will be glued to the TV and will probably be to nervous to eat. I have been waiting for this so long.

GEAUX SAINTS!!! :thumbsup:

My son called me and said the Quarter was crazy :cheer:

Living on the Bayou Teche, Who-dat Nation has taken over.

Since its been raining here all week, I just hope there is joy in Mudville tonight and Mighty Brees doesn`t stike out.

Would be a Shockey-ing experience.

If only the `aints can stop Field Marshall Von Manning and the Mighty Colt Juggernaut.

Bounty for his head- preferable still inside the helmet and any other Colt scalps.

Sharpen up those Darrens.

Game on.

Archived