Led Zeppelin World Tour 2009 City Wish List

Hello Led Zeppelin Community: I thought it would be cool if Led Zeppelin went for it , a world tour , double dare em.... he he he, Red Rocks , Colorado would be cool ! Peace out and Best Regards Rob Blessin

Dallas, Texas! (your welcome, The Rover! :D ) Just ONE more time! :D :D :D

Hello Led Zeppelin Community: I thought it would be cool if Led Zeppelin went for it , a world tour , double dare em.... he he he, Red Rocks , Colorado would be cool ! Peace out and Best Regards Rob Blessin

I would love red rocks too but I know Jimmy vowed to not play Denver again after some of their gear was stolen out of old stapleton airport in '72, I believe.

You are all on drugs, it is not happening. to bad but lifes a bitch then you die 7-23-77 so I will die happy

What's your excuse? :)

Everyone knows it's highly unlikely.

27/02/1972, Life's good! B)

I'll die too but I doubt I'll be happy about it! :slapface:

What's your excuse? :)

Everyone knows it's highly unlikely.

27/02/1972, Life's good! B)

I'll die too but I doubt I'll be happy about it! :slapface:

So true its not a happy date but when we do go to the great land in the sky we will have the memory of seing the best there ever was.

You are all on drugs, it is not happening. to bad but lifes a bitch then you die 7-23-77 so I will die happy

I'm not on drugs. I was kidding about Zeppelin playing in my backyard (duh). But dying happy July 23, 1977? That's just sick. Man that's fucked up.

We KNOW it's not happening. I think the thread is more for fun. Shame to have such a negative attitude towards life though.

How's it going "Rob Blessin?" I think that it is only appropriate that LED ZEPPELIN begin the 2009 World Tour where the 1977 tour ended, in Oakland, California U.S.A.! Why, because I feel that the band should set the record straight there despite everything that happened. I'm sure that everyone remembers what happened in Oakland on 23 July 1977? They need to set it straight, then move on to the rest of the world. Its just my opinion. ROCK ON!

Louisville --- at Churchill Downs!! :D It might sound bizarre to have a concert at a racetrack, but actually, The Rolling Stones played at Churchill Downs in 2005 and The Police also played there a few years ago. (I didn't go, though. Not a big fan of either of them.)

It's nice to daydream once in a while. :lol:

Isle of Wight Festival. (It's happening right now this weekend with a non exciting line up). Zeppelin here would be amazing......and I wouldn't have to get on a ferry to get to the mainland. :D

The Stones played here a couple years ago and The Police last year. Plant played by himself a few years before that.

Led Zeppelin on the Isle of Wight would be fabulous.

TD Bank Park in Somerset, NJ (15 minutes from my house)

This way I don't have to fly to England to see them this time. :D

I am being-- selfish party of one:-) but how about the Smoky Mountains... I can picture outdoors, with the mist over the mountains and a crowd so large and those of us on this forum having 1st choice to tickets .... good thought even if its only a dream.

Swindon.............................please don't kill me!

Honestly IF they ever decided to get together I would travel around the world to be there. It would also be great to meet so many on this forum as I am sure most of us would be there.

Dream a little Dream:-)

I am being-- selfish party of one:-) but how about the Smoky Mountains... I can picture outdoors, with the mist over the mountains and a crowd so large and those of us on this forum having 1st choice to tickets .... good thought even if its only a dream.

Wow, great mental imagery Deborah. :)

I'm 'feeling' it. I'd be there.

Wow, great mental imagery Deborah. :)

I'm 'feeling' it. I'd be there.

Can you imagine how great a day that would be. Maybe in the next few years we will all be heading somewhere to see them (with jason Bonham on drums).

Hi:

I know alot of people (many mid-age) are out of work and not in the mood for any kind of concert. I've been unemployed so I know their feelings..

There are alot of mega acts on the road now and doing very well....I suggest that if and when Zep ever toured, it would be nice if they waited till the economy improved so more people might be able to go.....just my thoughts...

Juliet :coffee:

PS To answer the thread question.....LONDON ONTARIO CANADA....

Can you imagine how great a day that would be.

Dolly Parton is from the Smoky Mountains isn't she? She could join Plant on stage for a duet of Stairway. :D

Seriously, where is the closest to that Zeppelin ever played? Do you know?

Dolly Parton is from the Smoky Mountains isn't she? She could join Plant on stage for a duet of Stairway. :D

Seriously, where is the closest to that Zeppelin ever played? Do you know?

Dolly is from the Sevierville area of eastern Tennessee, it's near Knoxville just across the border from North Carolina. I've done lot's of show's in the Asheville, NC area, it is a spectacular city! Right at the foot of a ridge line! There's a lot of night life there but in a small/med town feel, not like a huge city at all but lot's to do.

Archived