Led Zeppelin World Tour 2009 City Wish List

Dolly is from the Sevierville area of eastern Tennessee, it's near Knoxville just across the border from North Carolina. I've done lot's of show's in the Asheville, NC area, it is a spectacular city! Right at the foot of a ridge line! There's a lot of night life there but in a small/med town feel, not like a huge city at all but lot's to do.

Asheville is a little less than two hours from me. I absolutely love the Smoky Mountains. You are so right great nightlife, but still has that small town feel...Where do you play in Asheville?

Asheville is a little less than two hours from me. I absolutely love the Smoky Mountains. You are so right great nightlife, but still has that small town feel...Where do you play in Asheville?

Late 1999 thru the spring of 2000 I was working for a stage production company out of Raleigh that was doing regular show's (about a dozen show's a year) at the Grove Park Inn, we did big convention's for the local school system a few time's to.

I've not yet got any booking's for my solo act in that area but give me some time...

Late 1999 thru the spring of 2000 I was working for a stage production company out of Raleigh that was doing regular show's (about a dozen show's a year) at the Grove Park Inn, we did big convention's for the local school system a few time's to.

I've not yet got any booking's for my solo act in that area but give me some time...

Wher do you play now??

Dolly is from the Sevierville area of eastern Tennessee, it's near Knoxville just across the border from North Carolina. I've done lot's of show's in the Asheville, NC area, it is a spectacular city! Right at the foot of a ridge line! There's a lot of night life there but in a small/med town feel, not like a huge city at all but lot's to do.

Thanks for the info. I saw some documentary on t.v here some time ago and she was talking about the Smoky Mts and they showed lots of images of it. Looked amazing.

I have a feiend who lives near there outside Waynesville, NC.

Archived