How's The Weatrher?

KashmirDevi

42 degrees, partly sunny.

Snow has almost melted in the valley.

I cannot believe these pesky lil 'firebugs' those red f'rs that look like red cockroaches, well they are still alive. They just sit there and freeze, then they 'unthaw' and ......................anyways I hate them.

:blink:

CHESTER UK right now cold, windy and rainy.UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

would like it to be

HOT, WITH A LIGHT BREEZE BEAUTIFUL

would like not to wear

COATS, GLOVES, BOOTS,SCARFS.

would like to wear

Summer dresses high heels, shawls.

on well never mind keep dreaming, sorry in a funny mood LOL

Strangely and worryingly too hot for a normal December weather where I live! I live in Lorraine in the North East of France and its normally very cold here. Now its been 2 winters in a row that the weather is abnormally too hot. Normal temperature is close to 0 degrees even below 0 from time to time and right now its like 9 / 10 degrees. The earth is f*cked. Seriously. :blink:

It's still snowing, I'm guessing we have about a 1inch in a half to 2 inches. I just love the snow, for some reason it makes my soul feel at peace. I can watch it fall for hours, it's almost hypnotizing.

Reminds me of a beautiful haiki I read online by a woman named Janine D.

Evening Snow

Swirling softly now

Downy flakes of purest white

covers me in quiet

Not bad! It stopped being so damn dry, and now it's supposed to rain all this weekend. After the complete and utter lack of rain this year, I don't mind it at all!

What do you people who get snow think about it? Is it just a total pain in the butt for you, or do you like getting the traditional White Christmas despite having to shovel your driveway?

We had our first snow here yesterday, turned out to be nothing, a few inches. It's cold today around 15. I love the first snow and the insanity it brings, the news makes it out to be "white death is coming " and everyone runs to the grocery and buy more food then they could eat for a month. :huh:

We had our first snow here yesterday, turned out to be nothing, a few inches. It's cold today around 15. I love the first snow and the insanity it brings, the news makes it out to be "white death is coming " and everyone runs to the grocery and buy more food then they could eat for a month. :huh:

I was used to that in North Carolina, at the mere mention of a SPRINKLE.....there they go.....rushing in madness to the store.

I thought it was quite funny coming from my Mountain Zone, where the ONLY time things close is if we get about 6 FEET!

Then the "snow" that came was really light Slush! :wacko:

Today....PC and currently 41 degrees. Not bad.

Archived