Quotes

albionremain

• 2 months later...

"Are you ready for us...we're ready for you too..."

It's Jimmy from the Outrider tour (Arizona, 1988). There's a clip on YouTube: Who's to Blame

Love that clip! :wub::D

Edited to add that the link doesn't work! Sorry, I'm not good with computer stuff. Just type in "who's to blame 1988" and I'm sure you'll find it.

It's Jimmy from the Outrider tour (Arizona, 1988). There's a clip on YouTube: Who's to Blame

Love that clip! :wub::D

Edited to add that the link doesn't work! Sorry, I'm not good with computer stuff. Just type in "who's to blame 1988" and I'm sure you'll find it.

Yeah!! That is how he opened his shows.

I got my first guess right! Hurrah! :banana:

Here's one:

"I'm looking for an angel with a broken wing."

:peace:,

Jo

Of course, it's Jimmy! :D (but he couldn't 'find them at the Park Plaza.' :(

I have another as well,

"He tied up the acoustic in the same way Hendrix did with the electric."

• 2 weeks later...

Huh, I have a question about a quote: One member of the forum here has (or had, I don't know) this quote by JPJ in his/her signature: "The main memory of that album is pushing Robert around in a wheelchair from beer stand to beer stand!"

Can someone tell me which album he is talking about, and WHY Robert was sitting in wheel-chair?

Huh, I have a question about a quote: One member of the forum here has (or had, I don't know) this quote by JPJ in his/her signature: "The main memory of that album is pushing Robert around in a wheelchair from beer stand to beer stand!"

Can someone tell me which album he is talking about, and WHY Robert was sitting in wheel-chair?

Presence.

Robert had a severe car accident in August 1975, his ankle was broken and he had to sit in wheelchair for a long time.

• 4 weeks later...

"We went in and recorded exactly where we were at that point in time. I think because of the quality of musicianship of the band has given it the longevity. I thought the music would endure, I didn't think I would.. I always thought I'd be dead by 30 then dead by 40 and on and on. Now I'm 55 so I didn't even die at 50.”

who said this?

Archived