Jimmy Page and the future

Yes he is, they attended Jeff Beck's birthday gig yesterday.

thanks glicine.

do you think jimmy gave jeff that poster for his birthday?

ross : " jimmy told me led zeppelin were banned from the brighton dome for driving over some bushes ........ not surprising, as jimmy can't drive ......." haha

thanks glicine.

do you think jimmy gave jeff that poster for his birthday?

ross : " jimmy told me led zeppelin were banned from the brighton dome for driving over some bushes ........ not surprising, as jimmy can't drive ......." haha

No idea how Jeff got that. But it looked nice for sure :D .

Actually I don't think it was Jimmy who drove over some bushes there. :P

No idea how Jeff got that. But it looked nice for sure :D .

Actually I don't think it was Jimmy who drove over some bushes there. :P

me neither, but it put a fun image in my mind ......... my money would be on bonzo behind the wheel!

I posted the picture of him and Jeff with the "Hot Rod Gang" ad with the pictures. It's so cute! The remind me of little boys in it. :D

Yes I've seen it as well. I don't post any picture of Ross Halfin here because...errr you know...

Do you have some extra infos on this to share? ;)

...No, as if you mean the Royal Albert Hall Performance - Jeff Beck July 4th,

but I notice that Crosby Stills and Nash July 1 are at Royal Albert Hall....

I agree with you it is highly unlikely that Jimmy will be present for Jeff Beck on July 4th at Royal Albert hall again, but possible slightly....

It is my opinion that Jimmy seems to be alluding to Professional unions slowly transitional from various social functions, ie. Hall of Fame, Olympics, and now the possibility of Cancer Trust with Pete Townsend...It is also my opinion that Page will "Have To" pursue any professional unions that run "parallel" with Legacy of Led Zeppelin - as His name/reputation is attached with Creation of Led Zeppelin, a historic fact and from public perspective......for that reason I think Jimmy is slowly transitional - really, his greatest dream has already been accomplished, so safety measures are in effect, rightfully... :D :D

It is just us the fans who are extremely eager (and I am sure Jimmy is appreciative) but I totally understand and respect his decision to play safe...as he has greatest responsibility........

Addendum -For this reason, I think Jimmy can certainly be involved in many other ventures, Ie. Composing, writing, ...those are his greatest attributes other than Guitar (I agree with Danny Golberg on this point - as I scanned his article earlier)

...No, as if you mean the Royal Albert Hall Performance - Jeff Beck July 4th,

but I notice that Crosby Stills and Nash July 1 are at Royal Albert Hall....

I agree with you it is highly unlikely that Jimmy will be present for Jeff Beck on July 4th at Royal Albert hall again, but possible slightly....

It is my opinion that Jimmy seems to be alluding to Professional unions slowly transitional from various social functions, ie. Hall of Fame, Olympics, and now the possibility of Cancer Trust with Pete Townsend...It is also my opinion that Page will "Have To" pursue any professional unions that run "parallel" with Legacy of Led Zeppelin - as His name/reputation is attached with Creation of Led Zeppelin, a historic fact and from public perspective......for that reason I think Jimmy is slowly transitional - really, his greatest dream has already been accomplished, so safety measures are in effect, rightfully... :D :D

It is just us the fans who are extremely eager (and I am sure Jimmy is appreciative) but I totally understand and respect his decision to play safe...as he has greatest responsibility........

Ah, I asked because you said "surely", so I have thought maybe you know something under the cover. ;)

Well, while I totally get what you are saying about his attachment to social functions, I believe Jimmy still has something in his mind for musical achievement, or he wouldn't have been talking about "new project" several days ago in LA.

And in a certain way it saddens me (please note here: it's just my thoughts) if musicians have to think about their "status" instead of just play and have fun.

I'm not asking for anything more from Jimmy than what he has already given us, but I certainly hope he would let something more flow...

Ah, I asked because you said "surely", so I have thought maybe you know something under the cover. ;)

Well, while I totally get what you are saying about his attachment to social functions, I believe Jimmy still has something in his mind for musical achievement, or he wouldn't have been talking about "new project" several days ago in LA.

And in a certain way it saddens me (please note here: it's just my thoughts) if musicians have to think about their "status" instead of just play and have fun.

I'm not asking for anything more from Jimmy than what he has already given us, but I certainly hope he would let something more flow...

...As a fan, I agree with Social Status part, but practically speaking, Jimmy has worked extremely hard to accomplish Led Zeppelin...

Let's see what the "New Project" is...and I definitely do think he will continue to contribute socially to musical events in any event as they have no "risks" involved.... :D :D

jimmy page does'nt drive does he?

Just the neck of his guitar(s).

Needs to grab the wheel and put the pedal down.Just my opinion at this moment in time.

I will be at the Albert hall on Saturday and will 'report' any sightings

I just spent a little more of my savings to be there too! I'm sure Jeff Beck will be awesome but I wouldn't mind catching a glimpse of Mr. Page either... :rolleyes:

I just spent a little more of my savings to be there too! I'm sure Jeff Beck will be awesome but I wouldn't mind catching a glimpse of Mr. Page either... :rolleyes:

See you there then :D

Well Mr page did not come on stage, he may heve been there, who knows?

I got to the hall at 3pm to collect my tickets, there was a rehersal going on, i could hear the guitars, we walked around to the stage door, i poked my head in and was told that it was Dave Gilmour on stage as he was going to be the 'guest' that evening. Well we buggered off around Kensington for a few hours and strolled back to the hall at 6-30. We hung around the stage door, sure enough at about 7pm a car pulls up and out gets Dave Gilmour and family, he seemed fit and happy. The Jeff Beck show was superb, fantastic playing and a great audience, he came on a t 8-30 and played until 10-30, DG came on and they did a version of Jerusalem (maybe 'cos of where we were) and then they did 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' LOL, had a great day , finally got home at 1am, Cheers. :D

I got to the hall at 3pm to collect my tickets, there was a rehersal going on, i could hear the guitars, we walked around to the stage door, i poked my head in and was told that it was Dave Gilmour on stage as he was going to be the 'guest' that evening. Well we buggered off around Kensington for a few hours and strolled back to the hall at 6-30. We hung around the stage door, sure enough at about 7pm a car pulls up and out gets Dave Gilmour and family, he seemed fit and happy. The Jeff Beck show was superb, fantastic playing and a great audience, he came on a t 8-30 and played until 10-30, DG came on and they did a version of Jerusalem (maybe 'cos of where we were) and then they did 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' LOL, had a great day , finally got home at 1am, Cheers. :D

Sounds great! Good to know Dave Gilmour was there.

Thanks for this. :D

Sounds like a great show! I would have loved to have seen Gilmour on stage with Jeff :D Lucky you :)

Archived