Zeppelin Clothing in the 70's

Deborah J

Hello Deborah! Yes, Robert's jeans, along with so many other things about Zep, will remain a mystery. :-)

Well it depends on which pair. You've got the Union Jack flag on the ass jeans; the ones with the little flowers on the front pocket seams; and then the ones with the hearts and dove on the...front.

Why do I know this???? :unsure::lol:

Well it depends on which pair. You've got the Union Jack flag on the ass jeans; the ones with the little flowers on the front pocket seams; and then the ones with the hearts and dove on the...front.

Why do I know this???? :unsure::lol:

Because you spent too much time on the HPRP thread.....as you were flirting with OWZ. :P

I can tell. B);)

Because you spent too much time on the HPRP thread.....as you were flirting with OWZ. :P

I can tell. B);)

I'd say this is a lose lose question Ev, :lol:

Yes, we know what they all looked like but who manufactured them?! I still say they were girls jeans, they didn't have any hiney pockets. OK, redeeming question Ev...do all mens jeans have back pockets? :P

I'd say this is a lose lose question Ev, :lol:

Yes, we know what they all looked like but who manufactured them?! I still say they were girls jeans, they didn't have any hiney pockets. OK, redeeming question Ev...do all mens jeans have back pockets? :P

Oh I don't disagree they could be girls' jeans at all! But as MSG said, there were those girls who would modify them. At that point it's just denim. Certainly girls' jeans have a cut that causes a guy to have to put his jewels somewhere left or right of center! I used to wear them as a teenager for just that reason! It's called advertising!!! :D

Been a long time since I wore chick jeans

Been a long time since I stretched the seams

Oooh let me get it back Let me get it back

Putting my junk out front :beer:

Oh I don't disagree they could be girls' jeans at all! But as MSG said, there were those girls who would modify them. At that point it's just denim. Certainly girls' jeans have a cut that causes a guy to have to put his jewels somewhere left or right of center! I used to wear them as a teenager for just that reason! It's called advertising!!! :D

Been a long time since I wore chick jeans

Been a long time since I stretched the seams

Oooh let me get it back Let me get it back

Putting my junk out front :beer:

I am falling out of my chair!!! :-)

But I still want to know what brand are they 9or started out to be???

• 1 month later...

Thanks, it wasn't too difficult once we got the colors selected and the pattern right. I got to watch the DVD alot so that was fun!

...thanks for sharing...it's beautiful and Original...I will get somebody to do it for me...I think this will work for me.... :D

Archived