Official Licensed Merchandise?

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Jimmy cut a deal with Universal! Didn't know this would ever happen, but I guess with the many way's to merchandise now a days it was bound to happen. Anyone else in here remember when you had to go to a show to get official stuff?

I do, t-shirts were sold at the concert and you had to have one...and I would wear them to death. I thought more of those cotton t-shirts than any of the more expensive clothes in my closet.

I do, t-shirts were sold at the concert and you had to have one...and I would wear them to death. I thought more of those cotton t-shirts than any of the more expensive clothes in my closet.

And even now when I go to a concert, I still buy one of those way overpriced (usually $40 and up) t-shirts!

(Although sometimes you can find someone after the show selling unofficial ones for $10.)

And even now when I go to a concert, I still buy one of those way overpriced (usually $40 and up) t-shirts!

(Although sometimes you can find someone after the show selling unofficial ones for $10.)

I know, I still buy them too. They are way over priced most of the time..and concert tickets are out of control...especially if you want great seats...you almost have to mortgage the house!!!

I know, I still buy them too. They are way over priced most of the time..and concert tickets are out of control...especially if you want great seats...you almost have to mortgage the house!!!

So true- I can imagine how much the tix would've been if Jimmy, Robert, Jonesy & Jason had decided to do a tour!

Around the time of Robert's tour w/ Allison, I saw a lady in the supermarket wearing a Robert Plant/ Strange Sensations tour shirt & we started talking about the possibility of a Zeppelin tour, and she told me that she would go into her 401K if need be to get the money to pay for tix!

So true- I can imagine how much the tix would've been if Jimmy, Robert, Jonesy & Jason had decided to do a tour!

Around the time of Robert's tour w/ Allison, I saw a lady in the supermarket wearing a Robert Plant/ Strange Sensations tour shirt & we started talking about the possibility of a Zeppelin tour, and she told me that she would go into her 401K if need be to get the money to pay for tix!

That's hilarious.. but I admit I would also spend a fortune to see that. I would travel to the other side of the earth...The last time I saw them live was in 75...it's been to long. I keep dreaming that they will do something before it's to late.

I get emails regularly from Bravado ever since I ordered TSRTS remastered 180 g. vinyl edition last year. Tried to try my like on one of the rare white vinyl editions. Sorry, but no such luck! Oh well, I still like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The merchandising looks lousy actually. Considering the number of great images we've seen of the band - this sucks! Just releasing the album covers on the t-shirts and making more posters would do some good. This is the reason I don't buy any Zep merchandise...zzzz

Archived