Panic about collecting tickets

Well, I finally make it onto the new forum. The upshot is, I and my friend are going on Monday but due to our jobs (teaching), we can't have the day off. The best we've managed is finishing a few hours early. So basically, we're leaving south yorkshire around 2pm. Phoned the box office who've told me tickets have to be collected by six. Have to drive down as there are no trains availiable to get us back to work on time Tuesday morning. Major panic about getting stuck in traffic and the box office closing before we arrive. :o Any advice? Can anyone who travels from the north to London regulary give us any travel advice? Heard that there are major roadworks near Luton on the M1. And no, we can't get down go collect the tickets on Sunday.

:shifty:

Good Luck Mate.

You should have kept quiet about it & just went sick

If you can't make it let me know, I could use your tickets. It'll only take me about 1.5 hrs to get there.

New job, so couldn't do that really. Would have been massively temping if I'd been at my old school though.

S Yorks to SE London in less that 4 hours will really be pushing it - you're going to hit the M25 and the Blackwall at bad times - if there is any way at all you can set off earlier, do it.

For what its worth I think the O2 staff are talking crap (again). My understanding (based on what others have been told) is that tickets can be collected up until any time on the Monday - I'd check the info you have been given.

Well, I finally make it onto the new forum. The upshot is, I and my friend are going on Monday but due to our jobs (teaching), we can't have the day off. The best we've managed is finishing a few hours early. So basically, we're leaving south yorkshire around 2pm. Phoned the box office who've told me tickets have to be collected by six. Have to drive down as there are no trains availiable to get us back to work on time Tuesday morning. Major panic about getting stuck in traffic and the box office closing before we arrive. :o Any advice? Can anyone who travels from the north to London regulary give us any travel advice? Heard that there are major roadworks near Luton on the M1. And no, we can't get down go collect the tickets on Sunday.

I'm confused. Don't you have to get wristbanded the day before? Resolve it then.

i think if it was that important you should make time sunday i mean what the fuck else could be more important? like honestly...

Believe me, there is something more important, even than this.

Archived