Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Thank You Conneyfogle for these two concerts. I had the Led Zeppelin 1973 Kezar show on a 2 lp set back in the late 1980's titled, "Persistence". I let a friend borrow it and did not get it back because I moved out of state. I haven't heard this concert since way back then. The audio quality of this show is phenonemal.

I laughed real loud at 1:33:15 after "Dazed and Confused" and before "Stairway to Heaven".

Robert Plant says, " I don't believe that somebody's had the audacity to give me a 5 cent piece that isn't even nickel". I think that is funny as hell.

By the way, I also really appreciate all of the other full Led Zeppelin concerts you have uploaded on YouTube's Led Zeppelin Radio. If you have more, I would really love to hear them especially the full live concerts I have never had the pleasure to hear. Thanks again!!!

Thank You Conneyfogle for these two concerts. I had the Led Zeppelin 1973 Kezar show on a 2 lp set back in the late 1980's titled, "Persistence". I let a friend borrow it and did not get it back because I moved out of state. I haven't heard this concert since way back then. The audio quality of this show is phenonemal.

I laughed real loud at 1:33:15 after "Dazed and Confused" and before "Stairway to Heaven".

Robert Plant says, " I don't believe that somebody's had the audacity to give me a 5 cent piece that isn't even nickel". I think that is funny as hell.

By the way, I also really appreciate all of the other full Led Zeppelin concerts you have uploaded on YouTube's Led Zeppelin Radio. If you have more, I would really love to hear them especially the full live concerts I have never had the pleasure to hear. Thanks again!!!

Thanx for your kind words, here's the latest for you

Robert Plant Interview Swedish TV Part-1.wmv

Robert Plant Interview Swedish TV Part-2.wmv

Thanks Deborah!!!laugh.gifVery Funny!!!!

Robert kept trying to be his usual joking self and most of it seemed to go right over her head!!!Very amusing!!

Thanks again for sharing!!

Conneyfogle do u have the Jully 12th 1973 show available to post here?

that would be greatly appreciated.

These other shows you've posted here are fantastic.

Thx, I haven't got that up but I do have this one from the 13th, hope that's ok for now

I Have a few tracks up from the 12th, here's 1 for ya

Edited by Conneyfogle

Thornley/Big Wreck witha bit of the IMTOD intro into a song called Inhale which borrows from the Whole Lotta Love turnaround riff from Knebworth.

At the 2:00 minute mark there's a jam that Inhale owes greatly to. Lovingly of course.

Edited by BUK